Busa's

hank

Registered
Any body toyed around with the idea of a National Gathering, like maybe Colorado next year? Other groups do it, what about the meeting of the Busa's...
aktion033.gif

We had actually talked about it on the first wed chat night.

I think we all feel its a great idea, but can be costly to travel so far ($$ and time).

I'd be up for it, but if it means a trip more than a few hundred miles, then I'd need to do some real planning.

Ya, it sounds good, but would take a lot of planning. Maybe the Captain could do a survey like the favorite bike color one.
tounge.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Yes I'm down with that! As I mentioned before I would be happy to host the first one right here. But I may be the only one with a Busa. So keep me informed when & where. Oh and I will of course be accepting donations for me & my bike to come over there... hahaha...
lachen011.gif
lachen011.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

lachen011.gif

I agree!! Would love to do it somewhere. Where is the greatest concentration of Busa riders at? That would be the best place to have the first one. Would be easy for all of them to arrange the thing. After that we can move it around. Just my 2 cents...

Marc

ernaehrung004.gif
Im IN! Name the place and time. Living in the mid-west traveling east, west, south, is a horse a piece, Im in the middle.

thumbs-up.gif

ernaehrung004.gif
count me in!! doesn't take much for me to want to ride as it is, but throw in an entire group of Busa riders!!!
aktion033.gif
it couldn't get any better than that!! hey hawaii, are you the only Busa rider in Hilo? if we come your way, we could all take turns riding your Busa around the island! are you cool with that?
aktion035.gif
while we're waiting our turn, we can lay around on the beach.
sleepy.gif
man, this gets better by the minute. riding a Busa in Hawaii, heaven on earth... when can i get my ticket???

just for info, there are lots of Busa's in my area. i live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have 5 friends that have Busa's that i ride with regularly and we always seem to run across more.. very popular bike out here.

Well LO do you want to host the first annual Hayabusa gathering?

smile.gif

Long hike for me, been thru there years ago on a CB450 Honda. California is a great place to ride, sounds good to me. Love Highway #1 and the lake Tahoe area. Great skiing in the winter. Do hippies still live in NCa?

tounge.gif
the hippie comment is too funny hank, my first response was to say, "yea right". but actually, there are areas in berkeley that would make you think you are in a 60's/70's time warp. it's a trip.

northern cal has alot to offer as far as areas to ride. there are tons of wide open non-congested roads where you can redline every gear and push your bike to the max (whoooo i'm getting excited). or just chill and catchup later. there are postcard perfect costal hwys (HWY1) that make it difficult to keep your eyes on the road. then we have the mountains where you see how deep she'll go. (i must admit, i've dragged my knee a couple times) beautiful winding roads through endless forests with breathtaking scenery. (damn, you guys got me ready to leave work and go for a ride
tounge.gif

sorry this is so long, i'm just excited thinking of the possibilites. it would be a great area for a "Busa Gathering". i would be happy to host with a little help from my friends
ernaehrung004.gif

tounge.gif

Calif. sounds good gang!
thumbs-up.gif

I can get there for about $600 usually, east coast and everywhere inbetween is about double the cost. Anyone know where I can rent a bike? CrusieAmerica has Hondas ...
and there is allways Harley's I doubt if I could rent a real bike like ours...
biggrin.gif
Anyway are we talkin about next year? or what? How long is the event? 1 week? Could we make it coinside with an event at laguna seca or sears point??? oh the creative juices are flowing... yeehaw!
aktion033.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
aktion035.gif
lets go!

I'd be up for Cali. I love that place.

it would have to be next year, or AT LEAST fall for me. I work and go to school now, but am done after the summer term.

aktion033.gif
I would say, if you guys are serious about this, we need to come up with a list of locations/ suggestions, then, when we have several locations listed we can do a poll of those locations, to get an idea where the most successful place would be for this.
thumbs-up.gif
I have traveled quit a bit for work and I'll start by saying there's alot of nice places across the USA, but my favorite's would have to be Colorado, utah, Blue ridge mountian area in the west part of North Carolina south part of Tennesee.....those are just a few.......but I would start by selecting a state first, then we can zero in on a exact location. make any sense??
ernaehrung004.gif

Love to do it, but don't make me go coast to coast. That's about 3500 miles

OK ninja eater I will got to the east. I would love to have it in LA but what fun would that be for me. I already live here. I want to go somewhere that is fun and I haven't been. Northern Cal is good. I think in the middle would be best. Get East Coast Busas and West Coast Busas together. Now that would be cool. Maybe even get a Suzuki rep there. Just a thought. All kinds of ideas for vendors. I still think we need to find the area with the most busa riders so that they can organize the first one. Then pass on the info to the next group. Close the first rally with vote on the next years local.

Marc
aktion035.gif

Sound like it's on, shame it's to far to come from aussie land, so i'll make the rule that if their is a ride that you have to take plenty of pictures for the down-under crew,

Grumpy
confused.gif

Count me in.
biggrin.gif
I live in So.Cal. I'd travel without even thinking about it. As long as I know that i'm not spending all that time and $$$$ for a couple dozen or less to meet up. Lets make this thing huge eh? Texas is in the middle ( kinda ) so how would that be? Of course anywhere in California would rock
thumbs-up.gif
If you want a solid turnout try posting on www.labusas.org . Just my .02

Back