Busas starting to hit the market......

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
Was just looking at Craigslist Toledo and I count 9 Busas for sale.!!
All of a sudden it's a buyers market here. Times must REALLY be getting tough.!!

Kaptain,
Was already a buyer's market when I was shopping for a Gen II early last year.

i got a brand new 08 at the very end of 08 for $10,400 out the door, no BS fees, which i thought was ok. my brother got an 08 zx14 july 2009 for $9,000 out the door, it was out of state so he had to pay taxes on it when he got home, but still, dang, $9,000 for a brand new zx14 out of the crate that the dealer finished putting together while we waited... ouch for the sellers. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you guys got some real deals there. :thumbsup:
Busas have been real hard to find around here up until lately, don't know why.
Guess it was the springtime scramble.!!

I picked up my brand new 09 in June for a little under 10K out the door! So I definitely thing whether you're buying new or used it's a buyer's market!

ya I got my eye on a 2008 with cf slip ons and a zero g db and slidders and a pc5 and a chrome kick stand and a chrome tripple tree for 9900 I think 9000 clean is a better deal I am working on it now and it has 1100 miles on her

ya I got my eye on a 2008 with cf slip ons and a zero g db and slidders and a pc5 and a chrome kick stand and a chrome tripple tree for 9900 I think 9000 clean is a better deal I am working on it now and it has 1100 miles on her

If you're not in a rush, keep looking as I have no doubt in my mind you can find good used '08s for $8500 less.

I hear Ohio is not doing good with this economy... it's sad that they have to give up there bikes if it is due to that.

Back