Busas Of India

Mike Chambers

Registered
Couldn't resist posting this
Ahmedabad2.jpg

I don't know. what gives? don't we usually have a mix a bikes at busa gatherings?
On a side note I had dude ask me last night if my bike was an R1.

This is their 1st year in the U.S
I haven't seen one in person yet.
Looks like a smaller, lighter, B-King.
I like how they look, but I'de still rather just put dirtbike bars on a gsxr1k.
It's more like an upright version of the GSXR1000.But handles very nice,Coleman's gave me one for the day while my busa was getting serviced .

It's more like an upright version of the GSXR1000.But handles very nice,Coleman's gave me one for the day while my busa was getting serviced .

Engines, or at least the flash, is different, so down on power compared to the gsxr.
Friend of mine has an 09 gsxr1k with dirtbike bars. I love it, I'm gonna put them on my next gsxr1k.
I had a B-King too. Great bike, and I had no problems making it do whatever I wanted, I just got tired of big heavy bikes.
So, back to a gsxr.

And...you get a new bike to ride while they service yours?!
Ha! That's almost unheard of here.

Engines, or at least the flash, is different, so down on power compared to the gsxr.
Friend of mine has an 09 gsxr1k with dirtbike bars. I love it, I'm gonna put them on my next gsxr1k.
I had a B-King too. Great bike, and I had no problems making it do whatever I wanted, I just got tired of big heavy bikes.
So, back to a gsxr.

And...you get a new bike to ride while they service yours?!
Ha! That's almost unheard of here.
Loyalty to customers Coleman's are.

I don't know. what gives? don't we usually have a mix a bikes at busa gatherings?
On a side note I had dude ask me last night if my bike was an R1.
That doesn't surprise me. we had a writer for the Herald wrote about robbery here. felon was seen riding a stolen Ducati like this (photo included). however the photo was that of a Hayabusa . go figure!

Back