Busas in the movies...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
So how many of you have seen Busas in the movies?
If so what movie?

My first encounter was tonight when the wife exclaimed...."there's a Busa!"
rock.gif

So I hit the reverse on the DVD.....and yup...in tow different scenes you get to see a Black/Silver Busa parked outside of the Boar's Nest saloon in Dukes of Hazzard.
There also appears to be a GSXR1K parked next to it.
My question is why are these guys riding those bikes down those dirt roads?
tounge.gif

Is this last week's news and I just reposted old news...or?

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: "spelling sux"|1134354359 -->

Biker Boyz.

Just thought I'd get out the easy one, I'm not sure about Torque...

Yeah call me a dork on this one, but in the special features for 2 Fast 2 Furious (terrible movie) they had two Busas try to race the main character in his car.  
Both bikers had passengers, the car refused the race and passed the bikes later when they were pulled over by the popo.  
eek2.gif

It was sad, and they weren't in the actual movie, but it made my day to see them.

What was our hero riding in "I, Robot." The front end look Busa, but the bike was obviously camouflaged, and you didn't get that good a look at it.

There was a movie, "Dhoom" , which released in our country India, there they showcased Busa, bandit, and couple of 1000 cc gixxers, the busa was red - black 2005, the movie was a real hit here, the story line was about 4 theives who drive superbikes(one of them busa) and robs banks and use to fly away on the bikes, after this movie busa became most popular sportsbike in India
biggrin.gif

View attachment 705365

Cheers

There was a movie, "Dhoom" , which released in our country India, there they showcased Busa, bandit, and couple of 1000 cc gixxers, the busa was red - black 2005, the movie was a real hit here, the story line was about 4 theives who drive superbikes(one of them busa) and robs banks and use to fly away on the bikes, after this movie busa became most popular sportsbike in India
biggrin.gif

View attachment 705411

Cheers
I haven't seen it, but I've heard that the stunts are WAY out there, Completely fake looking, kinda like TORQUE. lol

They are all over the Discovery channel when ever the talk about speed. I saw one on Monster Garage.

Back