Votes: 7 8.0%
  • We dont wear no shoes, where I come from

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I'm helping Busamomingrief with her first Poll, please give her your support, no flaming please, although I cant imagine anyone would. :thumbsup:

Great poll....But there is no option for flippers....

"We dont wear no shoes, where I come from"

I think we got us some stinky feet behind the computers :whistle::Looking_anim::errrr::puke:

Ummmm. What about us girls? Some of us have smaller feet but not freakishly small.

Ummmm. What about us girls? Some of us have smaller feet but not freakishly small.

DOH!.......another thing I forgot, the real point of this poll is to get BusaMom comfortable with starting threads.

She is fantastic in supporting threads, I'm trying to encourage her to start one :thumbsup:

Your feet ARE freakishly small when a 14 year old girl has bigger feet than you.:poke:

Almost quitting time. Time to go home and take my stinky size 11's off. Keep Smilin and have a safe weekend :beerchug:

Oh my God, John look what you started:laugh: now their are a whole slew of riders here, hey,man,you better back me up:laugh::laugh: THIS WAS ALL ROBOTS IDEA:laugh::laugh: I was just a bad influence on him:laugh:

Oh my God, John look what you started:laugh: now their are a whole slew of riders here, hey,man,you better back me up:laugh::laugh: THIS WAS ALL ROBOTS IDEA:laugh::laugh: I was just a bad influence on him:laugh:

I have faith in your abilities, you will do fine :bowdown::thumbsup: Have a safe and fun weekend!

OK....looks like John's 'shoe horned' you right into the 'sole' of da oRg, just watch out for getting 'tied up' into big, long threads where people will 'tongue' you sloppy with those posts.

In the mean time...

11.5 (no points for half sizes) and the ugliest, dryest, yellow nailest, jungle swap smellest feet this side of the Mississippi! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back