busagirl4444 made home with MC's trailer still in tack

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
Had the best bash ever.. Thank you so so so much for the absolutely awesome ride / route / lunch / tours / breakfast / firepit / moonshine / ahhh hell everything.. It was holy crap I'm speechless. WOW never thought that would happen. Sheboygan!!! LMAO

Started out a little ruff the night before leaving, however, of course the Shawn and the Omar came through and fixed something that should have been a simple adapter. Hmmm anywho got the trailer home off loaded one bike onloaded another and packed and headed for the mountains.

Arrived to a warm welcome and assistance with parking the trailer (Thank you again RaverV ) got to catch up a little with some folks see the fire say my hi's and proceeded to unpack the truck and trailer then sleep.

Woke to a great sight and sound busa's.. hehehehe o wait gixxers O wait HP4's O wait BMW's at the top of the hill too O wait more and more bikes. It was awesome. Got the plans in motion dressed and headed out for an awesome day with the bestest folks in the world. Just sayin..

Headed to Blood Mountain and Helen for lunch and back having some of the best tight ass curves I've ever seen. Hell Yeah Baby. Those were sweet. Then was told we could see ATL umm I want my money back (HAHAHA) didn't see it. What a beautiful sight though when we did get to the top. Going back down was just as awesome as coming up. Got to talk with another gentlemen riding his 2013 s1000 up and down the hill, who by the way was a racer at road Atlanta awhile back. Nope didn't get his name just talked about the handling of the bike. Yep I still walk up to perfect strangers and start talking to them about their bike or gear. We came back to the rest of the group who had been out on their routes and had equally awesome fun. Fire was awesome and then sleep.

Saturday was a wash out so went to get moonshine in Gatlinburg and toured the wheels through time museum and went to pigeon forge to find moonpies and roosters.. Another huge fire and stories and planning for more rides and events and wooooooohhhhhhh I'm overwhelmed with excitement.

Thank you all and can't wait to do it again. O Wayne can tell you about the leaning in the truck story.. It was awesome.

IMG_1090.jpg
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1093.jpg
IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_1125.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg

creeeeeeeper races rock n roll y'all that is to fun and I had a car following me down. HAHAHA thanks Sean..

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

Glad you made it home it home safely. We had a lot of fun hanging with you the last fewdays.

Katie and I will soon be ready for our next roadtrip with you. :thumbsup:

But as far as the leaning story on the Dragon. Nobody will ever believe it. So with that, what happens in the Frontier needs to stay in the Frontier.:laugh:

Sheboygan. :rofl:

Glad you made it home it home safely. We had a lot of fun hanging with you the last fewdays.

Katie and I will soon be ready for our next roadtrip with you. :thumbsup:

But as far as the leaning story on the Dragon. Nobody will ever believe it. So with that, what happens in the Frontier needs to stay in the Frontier.:laugh:

Sheboygan. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sheboygan LMFAO Okie dokie.. staying in the frontier.

Great Meeting you, Glad you have a blast, Looking forward to Next Spring already.

Back