BusaGirl4444 is Dangerous!!!!!

Sum Beach

Registered
Sunday being such a wonderful day. We decides to dust off a couple of the AR's and go shooting at Styx River in AL. Did some work on them in the past few months so we had to re-sight them in for 100 yards. And she was so happy that she got to shoot her Sig P228 after a 2 year LOA!!!

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 015.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 019.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 017.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 010.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 022.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 015.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 019.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 017.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 010.jpg

Styx River Shooting 13 feb 022.jpg

Hmmm, I need to get out and shoot! Only place I've found that'll let me shoot the AR is outside, and it's been a little cold and snowy here as of the last like 9 months.... :whistle:

I like her eye protection better than yours.. :poke:

Looks like fun! :beerchug:

Awesome, I was going to ask where she got the glasses at?

Sorry Dawn it was kind of a last minute thing.
We plan on going again in the next couple of weeks so we will call or post up so everyone can join!!
I believe she found those glasses on e-bay.

It was fun!! Now we normally shoot in the backyard but the meth lab across the street gets scared and calls the cops . . . go figure that out!!

Good to see someone shooting a rifle offhand for a change. Everytime I go to the range all the rifle shooters are sitting on their butts.

I did find the glasses on ebay. Thought they were sunglasses until I got them. Now they are safety glasses. I truly believe that is what they actually are. The other side has hayabusa on them. I had to sport the busa I mean c'mon who wouldn't. HEHEHEHE
I enjoyed the day!

Dawn, next time I'm texting you on the way there. We also had lunch and the Derailed Diner. It was great.

Now I'd like you all to take the time to imagine Homer Simpson with Donuts. Now please take Home out of your imagination and place me, now please place my sig 228 in the space of the donuts. Yep that was me all out with my sig... Got shoot my ruger too. mmmm Ruger drool drool....

Back