busababe813

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
busababe813,

Just checking to see if you're still out there. Your last posting was about your clear signal lenses, and we haven't heard how that mod went.

Hope everything is okay.

Jim

bump.gif

I think she's been fairly busy lately guys...she's okay though...I talked to her last week...
No worries! :D

Hey, I'm here...sorry I've been here and there lately.

hmmm....about those lenses...I'm going to make a posting in General because I want everyone to know but between you and me...they suck.  I just got back about 1/2 hr ago from the shop at work, trying to make them fit.  But I did learn how to take a bunch of things apart so all was not lost.

Right this minute I'm just a little aggravated over it  :devil: but other than that, everything is great!

Have a great day,
Kris

I've only seen a handful of those clear lenses installed, and I'd have to say that they never seem to fit 100%...I usually spot a bit of a gap, but I'm sure there's got to be a way to make them fit tight and look great...

Sorry about the frustration Kris...I know how time is, then to waste it on something that doesn't really work just stinks (that's a technical term BTW)...

:)

Glad everything is okay busababe. :D

Sorry to hear about your lens trouble, but at least you've learned a lot about your bike, and probably gained some confidence in yourself as well.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Good Job !!!</span></span>

You can always get some silicone and fill in any gaps ;)
j/k

Take care,
Jim

Back