Busa, ZX12r or what??

Well dude , that was absolute BS in 2002, but yeah, you need to be on a 12 for sure :laugh:

Well dude , that was absolute BS in 2002, but yeah, you need to be on a 12 for sure :laugh:

Aren't Busas the better bike though ie: fuel consumption, handling and comfort? Don't want a Blackbird, they're ex BMW riders, old men and girls bikes I think?

Cheers.

first super bike for a troll is a Honda trail 90 with grocery tote baskets on the side..

Gonzo - awesome introduction. Nice of you to post this on your dare, not sure it'll get much excitement though, especially since I am about to lock it down. However, we have some 12, 10, and even 14 pilots here on the site, because it isn't what you ride. It is that you ride. Great blast from the past with the 2K2 article though. Nice... and Fozzie Bear? Were the Chef and Beaker already taken?

Gonzo - awesome introduction. Nice of you to post this on your dare, not sure it'll get much excitement though, especially since I am about to lock it down. However, we have some 12, 10, and even 14 pilots here on the site, because it isn't what you ride. It is that you ride. Great blast from the past with the 2K2 article though. Nice... and Fozzie Bear? Were the Chef and Beaker already taken?

Hey dude it was all done in jest. I've ridden a Busa and I loved it, much more low down grunt than the 12, but you know this. Glad some people have a sense of humour like yourself. Regarding your comment it's not what you ride but that you ride, I have owned cbr600, Yzf-r1, vtr1000f, cbr954rr, r1150gs, r1200rt-p and as you know a zx12r.

And to the guy that told me to ride a roo; roo's live in Australia, I'm a New Zealander. I see, like your mate George Dubya Bush, that you are geographically challenged and need to get out more.:laugh:

If you like I can post up some other mag article's regarding our awesome bikes, in fact I'll do it! Give me a day or two, well worth a read.

Nah, I knew it was bs. Too nice and usually give the benefit of the doubt. Don't want to go all Gordon Ramsay on the poor fool. :laugh:

ban_hammer.jpg

Zx-12 is too small to compare to a busa and its stability.No need to mention the rest.

Back