Busa wont Start

yankee_gts

Registered
Hi there,
hope someone can help, I've searched and searched but still nothing.
I replaced the Fuel Pump relay with a new one and the pump still wont
do anything, battery its good and I checked the fuse and replaced it
with a new just in case but still nothing, My fuel pump is not receiving
power. PLease HELP !!!

Be sure to check the switch on the kickstand and the clutch lever. The fuel pump will not run if the clutch lever switch has a problem. If the bike is in gear the kickstand switch will cause the same issue.

I eliminated the Kickstand switch a long time ago, so I dont think that its the problem or the clutch lever, Thanks
THere must be another Relay or something that is not sending the Fuel Pump relay power beacuse if I jumper the plug where the
Fuel Pump relay goes with a cable the pump will activate and the bike will start

Check the tip over sensor... bracket probably came loose and your bike might think its on its side...

same problem, checked tip over, clutch switch, kickstand, replaced relay, checked fuses, still no fuel pump

If I connect a small cable to the black and yellow cable that goes to the fuel pump relay and grounded to the frame of the bike , the bike will start. But I noticed that once I turn the RED switch on the fuel pump begins to run and it will  not stop running unless I kill the switch. Could it be the ECU ? I tried a 2001 ECU but it did work either. Please any help would be much appreciated

Back