Busa won't start

metalli445

Registered
Hello,

I have a 02 Busa with a fully charged battery in my bike and when I turn the key from off to accessories or on I do not get any power at all. My lights don't come on (dash or headlight) and the gauages don't move. I'm assuming my ignition is the issue but wanted to check in with you guys first to see if it could be something else. If it's an ignition, are there some that are better than others? What brand should I look for? Thanks

Pat

Could there be a fuse issue? Im sure someone will bring the answer to the problem very shortly.

I'd say fuse, relay, or other connection issue. Doubt its the ignition switch. It's possible however.

Damn... I didn't even think about a fuse issue. I'll check that tomorrow after work. I hope that's all it is but then I wonder what would cause the fuse to blow.

When you try the start button in neutral holding the clutch, does anything happen?

How's your battery voltage?

Sometimes fuses just blow for no apparent reason. I was coming home one day and a fuse for my guages, tail light, etc blew, replaced the fuse, haven't had an issue again.

Back