busa won't start

takustomz

Registered
hey all i just got an 07 busa from a friend that wrecked it. he was leaving from stop sign and lost control hit guard rail flipped and landed in ditch. i have all new panels and the bike is put back together but now it won't start. I have new battery in and everything cuts on and works like it is suppose to except for the fuel pump and the starter. You can push the starter button and nothing happens. i do have power going to starter relay but not through it. any ideas on what to check for why the fuel pump isn't cutting on? i can jump the two starter wires on the starter relay and the starter turns but i the fuel pump still is not cutting on. can i please get some help? thanks.

Tip over switch... I suspect...

thank you for the welcome. Now tip over switch is there a way i can bypass it so see if that is the problem before purchasing new one?

Check the tip over sensor, clutch safety switch and kickstand safety switch. Should be one of them if it is something simple.

Tip overs have the tendancy to break off one of the tabs. Went through this on a rebuilds of several Suzuki's. Good luck and post some pics of your work in progress!

okay got 61.8 ohms reading on the tip sensor. so this means it should be good right? i don't have my new guage cluster in cause the one it it now got messed up in wreck but all the lights come on on it but no digital display just background lights.

okay i took off fuel pump relay put in place jumper wire and pump cuts on so pump is good. does this mean i need to replace the relay i assume?

okay i noticed i am missing the turn signal/side stand relay. It is the one that plugs in next to fuses right? well if so it is completely gone so i guess i will order that first. you guys think that would cause these problems? thanks

okay i noticed i am missing the turn signal/side stand relay. It is the one that plugs in next to fuses right? well if so it is completely gone so i guess i will order that first. you guys think that would cause these problems? thanks

Exactly why it won't work.. that is your lockout relay.. we have them in stock if needed.

Back