busa wires

paulos

Registered
hi all,i have today moved the choke cable around due to the custom made top yoke.all went fine and i'll have some pics soon.the trouble came when i went to remove the alarm,i took the alarm box out,and my sidelights in the undertay coz both builbs blew.
i striped the whole back end down right to the subframe,i now have noticed there is a earth wire with a screw going thro it toutching the frame of the bike?(what is this for)?
i have also got a yellow wire comeing from a little black box(near the main computer box under seat).this little box sits left of the big 1 in the center.
also comeing from the little black box has a red wire with a 15amp fuse box.(this has a clear connector onit but i've looked at where it could fit and i cant find anywhere.
down.gif

there was 2 screws in the back fairing near where the rail go on i had to get some molegrips on then coz they where so tight wd40 couldnt work um loss.lol
i lost 1 of the round spacer things that goes into the tank alankey wholes.(went down by k&n air box).i've tried rattling the bike to get it back out but it didnt so i guess that will come out sometime when im riding.hehehe
i have never been 1 for tamping with bikes of any kind,but even if i have made things worse i still injoyed trying to learn abit about these sweet looking bikes,and as time goes on who knows maybe 1 day i'll be able to service it myself.

hmmm...pics would be very helpful.

A manual will also work wonders....it ain't hard at all to follow it.

Back