Busa wheelie with a trailer ***video

TWT racer

Registered
out playin today with the good ole Busa

see what you guys think
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't do wheelies on the first two and won't do any on my K9. The bike is too heavy to set down gently. JMHO, to each his own.

Don

Didn't do wheelies on the first two and won't do any on my K9. The bike is too heavy to set down gently. JMHO, to each his own.

Don

hey I hear ya Don, and we don't make a habit out of Busa wheelies. I just needed some with the trailer that's all
Cheers man, ride safe

hey I hear ya Don, and we don't make a habit out of Busa wheelies. I just needed some with the trailer that's all
Cheers man, ride safe

Wasn't trying to flame you and I must admit I have watched that vid 6 or 7 times because it is very funny. Funny in a good way, no offense.

Don

Last edited:
Thats so awesome :laugh: I like the trailer. Might have to get one of those down the road when i can fork out the money for it

Don

Not to jack this thread,.......but my 01 Busa sees a wheelie or two each time I ride it,......and my fork seals have never leaked! You have to set the BIG GIRL down gently every time!! But as you have said,......to each his own. GREAT VID!!! How much for trailers???

Back