Busa Wheelie Pics

nice...

Make sure you watch that throttle, bro...and don't forget to always cover the rear. Stay safe...

wish i could do that
sad.gif

I don't have any recent pics but this is vintage "STUNNAH"...Hold your comments 'bout gear and shat...
evil.gif

sit_down_wheelie.JPG

nice, Stunnah-man...

NOW WHERE THE FUG IS YOUR GEAR?!?!?!

Heheh...j/k bro. Just had to mess with ya fer a little.
cool.gif

Nice Shot STUNNAH, I have always thought when it comes to riding that when you are on you are on.
Keep up the good work!

Nice shots boyz. I have done a few with out gear but this was a cold day in Feb this year.

Oh and how many times the photgrapher says " You went by too fast"
sheeeeeeeeeeeyah it's a busa u know...
biggrin.gif

Good wheelie pictures guys! I don't think I'd be doing that without leathers but I must admit you are brave! I throughly enjoy riding on the back tire as well.

No pics of wheeling yet but I think I have permenent bruising on my lower back from the tail hump. She says hello to my back everytime I bring it up. Being 6'6" it's not much of a surprise that I am comfortably all the way back in the seat!
smile.gif

I'm 6'4" but I don't ride with the hump on. However, your scooter is much easier to balance once you are up if you scoot your bum all the way up to the tank and grip the tank with your knees. Lean your upper body back so your arms are almost straight and it's actually pretty comfy and not to tiring for long wheelies.

Back