Busa vx ZX1400 Comparrison... very good

Exactly. I've thought about owning one but its just not cool with all things considered. My son is out right now in his Great White and texted me... just was pulling/racing with a ZX14 and got beat his first time. ZX14 was running a turbo. They will run.

I watched this a while ago...good video and echoes what Bryan ( @c10 ) has said about maintenance being harder to do on the Kawi...

Exactly. I've thought about owning one but its just not cool with all things considered. My son is out right now in his Great White and texted me... just was pulling/racing with a ZX14 and got beat his first time. ZX14 was running a turbo. They will run.
A lightly modified Busa against a turbo'd ZX14....no contest at all there...apples against oranges.

I had no clue the frame went up and over the engine.

I think the oil and air filter changes are not that bad to service on the 14 But I defiantly wont be changing spark plugs on it I see its a real knuckle scraper of a job :thumbsup:

Shyte....
I don't use all the stock power in my sporty sport touring style.
I'm too old to care about bench racing bragging rights.
I'll readily trade 20 hp for Suzuki's ease of maintenance and their stout motors.
What other manufacture provides a tank prop rod in the tail? LOL

cheers
ken

I think the oil and air filter changes are not that bad to service on the 14 But I defiantly wont be changing spark plugs on it I see its a real knuckle scraper of a job :thumbsup:
If you use the wrench in the tool kit I can change em just as fast as the busa.

@ Mr Brown I own both and the time difference between removing plastic and lifting tanks to removing and installing is not by very much. Ive done it.

Remove the fairings and one braket on the side that holds the part of the wiring harness. its tight but not crazy tight and the spark plug wrench in the tool kit is jointd perfctly to fit right in the spark plug hole. Putting block off plates on is a whole nother story lol.

I have not had a look yet but does the spark plug tool come on the gen2 ZX14 I read somewhere that it does not :thumbsup:

Back