Busa vs. ZX13.5

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Busa vs. ZX13.5 Link to Video

race.gif

I think you posted that just to hear somebody say...... (you know).
smile.gif

id race a 14 any day regardless, already smoked a 10 , i know it was rider vrs rider but still beat em by about 3 bike leangths ( think he got scared) without hitting the panic button,if the kawi team cant beat the busa by any more than they are i would be ashamed , lets see - almost an decade old design and technology vs. todays tech. and design id say zuk had it right the first time lol.....

DSCN1419.JPG

I thought the video showed just how darn good the old Busa was. Look, Kawi brings everythign they have to the table, and the Busa performs better on the road. At the track, stock for stock it comes down to rider....now, I would say the video shows the Busa in a positive light.

Now, when Suzuki stops making our beloved Busa, and comes out with something new in 08 (With a new name to boot), you will see that our current Busa becomes one of those bikes, that over the years will always get, and gain respect.

Do not sell your Busa...you will kick yourself in the arse years from now.

Very interesting video. I actually think it makes to Busa look good. As has been said before the Busa still rocks in the twisties and on the drag strip its really all about whos riding the rocket.

So with amateur riders the Busa was faster but with pro riders the 14 was faster. Still sounds like a rider's race to me. Besides, how many of us here are pros?
rock.gif

PS
The 14 has a stock gearing of 17/41.  
wink.gif

I agree it's the riders race ...If skills are the same the zx14 will come out on top ...I have only lost to one busa at the track and i have racing some pretty tricked out Busas ...Two had spray and one of them had a long arm and drag slick.....Best race i had was a Busa with a built motor, 10 inches over, Muzzy side winder and race fuel..This was not a street bike, it had no tag and was slammed in the weeds ...He ran a 9.20 to my 9.25 , i had a bit more MPH than he did but he did ET quicker ....But remember i have an untouched motor and stock wheel base and run pump gas ...This Busa rider was a pro and was a very small guy...Not some 250 pounder...If you go to the track and talk smack about how fast your Busa is make sure the guy on the zx14 is not a good rider or you will be getting your ass handed to you...
beerchug.gif

(a friend of mine got ZX14 , the difference is not too much)

I just think it is funny that the last thing the guy said was "in the end there can be only one" But if you pay atention to what he said during the whole dialog the busa won 2 out of three tests. And it took a pro rider to realy show the 2 tenths of a second difference on the eight year newer 14. Don't get me wrong I think think the 141 is a dam good machine but for my money the busa is still were it is at.................Not that I am biased or anything either

(SpeedAdict @ Nov. 17 2006,12:27) I just think it is funny that the last thing the guy said was "in the end there can be only one" But if you pay atention to what he said during the whole dialog the busa won 2 out of three tests. And it took a pro rider to realy show the 2 tenths of a second difference on the eight year newer 14. Don't get me wrong I think think the 141 is a dam good machine but for my money the busa is still were it is at.................Not that I am biased or anything either
Ok sure ....
ices_rofl.gif

yeah i got some dumb azz,talks all kinds of crap
rant.gif
...like my stock 14 beats highly modified busas......take another hit off that crack pipe
jump9.gif

Busa FTW! I mean 3.4MPH and 2 tenths difference isnt much...yet the busa still beat it on the street test hahaha. Sounds to me also that the Busa is easier to ride and launch...im glad I picked up my busa when I did
smile.gif
. And it just looks SO much better anyways
bowdown.gif

we know stock to stock the 14 has more power, but there is no doubt that the busa is holding its own

at the end of the day it comes down to the rider and the mods.

Back