Busa vs. zx-14....who's king now

I got a shirt hanging in my closet that says Busa is King...so it's gotta be true right~?~ Someone tell me they didn't lie~!~ :guitar:

:laugh:

I ve had em both ....had an 08 SE 14 but had problems with it..thanks to a certain dealership i will fail to mention.BUT...its very fast...you really cant tell the difference...unless you get to numbers and miliseconds....its a great bike.....but it was fast until carpenter got a hold of my busa motor :laugh: really its a matter of choice and opinion..they are both great performers and so close you cant say ones way faster than the other......its on the rider and on the mods.....seen em both beat each other on the track...busa just has more following more aftermarket and preference....

Re: Busa vs. zx-14....who's king now

14 is a good looking bike but the 12 was awesome IMO they should have stuck it out.

This one never gets old:laugh:

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

Well, i am new to the site but hands down the busa is the best bike ever, for dinner I eat 14's up so you go figure and i have only two modifications 6 inch swing arm ext. blocks and after market pipes Yos.

:welcome: and wow talk about rezing some old ghosts lol

I have had one (06 model)...
Sad,sad, sad engine respone below 7k rpm...
But...
Very cool OEM rims
Better braking than 'Busa (old and new)
Better sitting position and comfort
better wind protection.

06 14 you could take the secondaries out and you would get instant response from get go with correct mapping...in 08 they fixed that...

I own both. Both are MONSTERS. Just like mentioned about. 14 is more comfortable riding position, stronger brakes, and easier to work in the corners.

Back