Busa Vs V-max? Anyone Tried It?

You realize the vmax has over 30lbft of torque more than the busa?? And jus as much hp stock to stock, every stock hayabusa dyno sheet iv seen has had it in the 170s. Same as the vmax. But tha max has way more torque and a lower compression ratio. All in all any mod you do to a busa you can do to a max and proabably get much more power added from the mods.
Just go back to your house, and play the I showed them card . There comes a point that arguments with stupid people bring you to their level.
Have a nice day, and God bless you.

Is the v-max a
shaft drive bike ?

The few shaft drive bikes
I have ridden feels very

strange under acceleration
and never seemed to really

hook up that well . . .

:banana:

#AnyoneTriedIt ~ #HayabusaVersusVmax ~ #WhatIfYamaha ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
You realize the vmax has over 30lbft of torque more than the busa?? And jus as much hp stock to stock, every stock hayabusa dyno sheet iv seen has had it in the 170s. Same as the vmax. But tha max has way more torque and a lower compression ratio. All in all any mod you do to a busa you can do to a max and proabably get much more power added from the mods.

Two different bikes with two different purposes..the V Max is a great bike, the Hayabusa is a great bike....both make more power than they need to have.

Which one is better.....?? This is a question which makes no sense...

To come on a Suzuki Hayabusa forum and expect the owners of a Suzuki Hayabusa to do anything other than defending our bike is very unrealistic to say the least.

Smokey the reality is you got caught on RED's fishing line with an old thread. Yes the V-Max is a great bike but lets face it is intended for a different function. It is a fun attention bike that is for light to light & 1/4 mile; yes it will do other things but not as well. Above 130 or so you are really fighting with no wind protection, again yes can be done at 150mph but it is about bragging rights in my opinion & the only problem I have with them is the price & what it cost to really Yoke one out. So welcome to the Org. if you can take the introduction hopefully the 1st go round wasn't too much. We all feel strongly about bikes & our connection to them so see how things go.

I'll see your yamaha V4 , and Raise you . The Motus will bring a smile. I get to ride a lot of cool bikes .

DSC_2685.JPG

DSC_2683.JPG

I own a 2009 Vmax 1700 2gen. Aftermarket exhaust, K&N air filter. It’s a beast. More comfortable than my 19 Busa with power commander V, RLS Assassin series exhaust and dyno tuned. The Vmax has more torque out of the hole and will surprise you, on acceleration. But at the end of the day my Busa is quicker, but not as comfortable as the Vmax. Love both bikes.

I've always liked the VMax and if I were ever to own a cruiser-it'd be a VMax. I liked the original '84 best.
I've always liked the VMax and if I were ever to own a cruiser-it'd be a VMax. I liked the original '84 best.
Yes sir the Vmax is my first cruiser, I’m getting older and it’s easier on the knees for the longer trip, but yet will still scream when you twist the throttle !!!

Yes sir the Vmax is my first cruiser, I’m getting older and it’s easier on the knees for the longer trip, but yet will still scream when you twist the throttle !!!

A former C.O. of mine had one he rode quite a bit, he lost his toddler aged son and had a mural painted on it as a tribute to him....

As a departure gift, I had a Maistro model of a VMax and made a diorama for him (made it look like the bike was parked in his parking spot)...I painted a copy of his mural on it using magnifying glass. He had a tear in his eye when I gave it to him.

I've always found it odd when non-busa owners/enthusiasts come to the sight with their keyboard courage and pick fights. The smokeybear25 guy joined,posted for 2 days...gone.The OP joined,2 posts...gone. Years ago a guy signed up (non-owner,no interest in them) and attempted to use the org as his own personal ghey rights forum.
dunno.gif
Its just really hard to understand. I have never thought of taking my thoughts and feelings to an' LGBTQ forum and talking Busa with them,althou I would like to try and convert them from "The Dark Side".... get them off mopeds and vespa's and onto real motorcycles.
rofl.gif

These non-Busa people...they come,they go. What is going on in their lives where they would want to devote even 5 minutes of precious free time to endeavors like "My V-Max is tuffer than yer Busa"
...odd stuff.
eye brow.gif

Rubb.

The timing in life can sometimes be really weird. I just happen to have a VMax on my "bench" right now. Its a complete build from the ground up.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

:laugh:
Rubb.

I've always found it odd when non-busa owners/enthusiasts come to the sight with their keyboard courage and pick fights. The smokeybear25 guy joined,posted for 2 days...gone.The OP joined,2 posts...gone. Years ago a guy signed up (non-owner,no interest in them) and attempted to use the org as his own personal ghey rights forum. View attachment 1627365 Its just really hard to understand. I have never thought of taking my thoughts and feelings to an' LGBTQ forum and talking Busa with them,althou I would like to try and convert them from "The Dark Side".... get them off mopeds and vespa's and onto real motorcycles. View attachment 1627366
These non-Busa people...they come,they go. What is going on in their lives where they would want to devote even 5 minutes of precious free time to endeavors like "My V-Max is tuffer than yer Busa"
...odd stuff. View attachment 1627367
Rubb.
004.JPG

Careful us ghey guys are right here and we can hear you :banana:

Last edited:
Think smokeybear better stop smoking that heavy $hite ...if the vmax is your thing , then own one , a limited use machine at best and who cares , but keep trying to polish up that turd of a choice of bike mate , but somewhere else will ya . hahahahah
SPOT ON ... I love the look of the vmax but would never own one simply because the only purpose for the bike is the look. You cant really travel with it because of design for luggage and it has such a small gas tank and sucks at gas mileage. its like 30mpg or something. Its NO drag bike.. please. I mean I know that the rider is everything but come on.

Back