busa vs. civic

spark

Registered
pissed.gif
Lost my '02 busa to a Civic 2 days ago. Even when you're looking for it, watch out. And in retrospect....consider wearing a cup.
wow.gif

So much for summer riding....
mad.gif

Welcome to the board, What happen to your bike?
Civic sedan ran a stop sign, and out of pure anger I decided to slam on my brakes as hard as I could and ram him! The brand spankin new bridgestones were flatspotted, but hey, you can't let people get away with ignoring stop signs! I flew over said stop sign ignorer, avoiding impacting said deviant driver's car with my uncanny ability to be... semi-lucky, I guess.
rock.gif
Bike bottle-necked on impact and frame head cracked on both sides. He was cited. Told the cops he had stopped and then tried to beat the semi that was behind me across the intersection (he was on a side street.) I, however, seem to remember a car hauling ass through the intersection, never even slowing down, let alone stopping.

The true, true victim this week has been the my girl, cuz see, I gots a vascectomy on fri, and was all set to have sex on tues, then I impacted the tank. It's a VERY tense household at the moment. Could somebody help a brother out by loaning their girlfriend to my girl? I promise I'll post the pictures.
biggrin.gif

I don't know about girlfriend Loaning...But I imagine you could talk Icemann or Stunnah into "helping a brother out."  
muscle.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry bout your ride man. Nothing more depressing than a busted bike.

Sorry to hear about the bike. Glad you're ok.
Insurance and go get yourself a 03 now.

Personal opinion here..

First of all, you aren't female so why are you getting pissed at someone and thinking it's ok to just ram them?! (no offense to the ladies)

Second.. you're in a much more dangerous vehicle to be doing that in.. if you were in a pickup truck, drive over their ass... but on a bike, you'll make a dent with your sub 500 pound vehicle and it'll look like you broad sided them so it might end up being not 100% their fault possibly and you might get screwed on insurance money..

Glad you're ok.. sorry about your bike. Hope you got that frustration out of your system.. I hear what you're saying but I'd never mess with someone in a car when I'm on a bike because if I piss them off enough, they can easily take me out and drive off!

Welcome to the board, What happen to your bike?
Civic sedan ran a stop sign, and out of pure anger I decided to slam on my brakes as hard as I could and ram him! The brand spankin new bridgestones were flatspotted, but hey, you can't let people get away with ignoring stop signs!  I flew over said stop sign ignorer, avoiding impacting said deviant driver's car with my uncanny ability to be... semi-lucky, I guess.
rock.gif
Bike bottle-necked on impact and frame head cracked on both sides. He was cited. Told the cops he had stopped and then tried to beat the semi that was behind me across the intersection (he was on a side street.) I, however, seem to remember a  car hauling ass through the intersection, never even slowing down, let alone stopping.

The true, true victim this week has been the my girl, cuz see, I gots a vascectomy on fri, and was all set to have sex on tues, then I impacted the tank. It's a VERY tense household at the moment. Could somebody help a brother out by loaning their girlfriend to my girl? I promise I'll post the pictures.
biggrin.gif
Well did the A$$hole at least have insurance.

whats yer honey-momma think o that Idee-ra .

I'm a finkin', she nod dat coo wif da sit-cha-ation.

yu dun no whad I meen ?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely not

First of all, you aren't female so why are you getting pissed at someone and thinking it's ok to just ram them?! (no offense to the ladies)[/QUOTE]
I think he kinda meant it sarcastic ... I don't think none of us would intentionally "ram" a car ... Maybe RSD, but not us "sane" people ...

Hope everything is allright Spark, glad you went over the car instead of through it ... And indeed a good question: did he have insurance?

Rubberside?
whats yer honey-momma think o that Idee-ra .

I'm a finkin', she nod dat coo wif da sit-cha-ation.

yu dun no whad I meen ?[/QUOTE]

You feeling OK?  This attempt at ebonics has me wondering about you bro?  
afro.gif

rock.gif

The impression I got was that spark was being a bit sarcastic, he probably had no where to go and wasjust expressing it.  

Spark?  Did you flat spot both tires or just the rear?  I'm curious.

I think he kinda meant it sarcastic ... I don't think none of us would intentionally "ram" a car ... Maybe RSD, but not us "sane" people ...[/QUOTE]
Ahh, didn't realize that. Sorry, up here in New England, some people might actually do this intentionally.
rock.gif

Glad to know it's not how I originally interpretted it!
thumbs-up.gif

a) yes. Sarcastic. Harder to ram people with the brakes fully applied

b) yes, everyone was insured. Cop said it was the first time in about a month that he'd handled an accident where everyone involved was actually legal.

c) How do you know my girl wouldn't go for that. She's pervy.
sly.gif

d) My equipment is in perfect working order, I'm f**king ecstatic to say
biggrin.gif
, tho I'm tender. However, should any really, really hot girl wish to challenge her dominance in the oil wrestling arena we do have the inflatable pool and oil on hand.  The model release contract is required.

And I hate to say it but I thinks I'm gonna have to wait til next summer....but that's what I said when a girl rammed her mercury sable up the ass of my R1, and a month later I had a busa.
wink.gif

Spark?  Did you flat spot both tires or just the rear?  I'm curious.
doubt they were flatspotted. Locked up both front and rear, but not long enough to do that. I had the hardest time for like 3 days when I got my busa because i'd just lock up the front trying to see how hard I could brake. Coming from the R1 I'd expected the rear to come up, but it never did. Then winter hit it was perpetual rain. I was soooo looking foward to warm dry pavement and nice new tires!

Back