Busa video - Road Race track in Ireland

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
He's airing the engine out pretty good here. Looks to be Irelands version of the Isle of Mann.

- FISTER RIDES HIS 08 SUZUKI GSX1340R HAYABUSA ROUND THE NORTHWEST 200 CIRCUIT IN IRELAND IN 2008[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Nice vid. Just shows what the 'Busa is capable of under the right rider. It's truly a predator. :laugh:

Love watching a suspension do work. Great vid. I Am starting to really like road racing.

That was really incredible. I wish the video was higher up to get a better look but still. wow. the other rider kinda caught up at the turn but good god did he ever leave them in the dust on the straights. not even close... wow

That was awesome! It looked like he blew the turn when that one back passed him back in the corner, but after that it was all over. Tring to find the prefect braking point at the end of a 190MPH run would take some SKILL....

Holy Moly I can't believe I own one of those things :cheerleader:

Fister passes rider at 1:26 mark in fifth shifting to sixth and um cough C Ya !
Fister at 3:00 min mark rides 190mph wheelie over crest like Uncle Steve and it's Pshaw 'tis what I do'
Fister blows corner and then again blows by same rider he just passed and again it's like other guy hits reverse!

Fister :bowdown:

Calm down everyone - that video is NOT a Busa.

It is Cam Donald's GSX-R 1000.....

Here is another video of the same bike.....

- NW 200 2009 on board Donald telemetry[/url]

Had me fooled as well....lying bastard!

:rulez:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could tell that forks/brakes were not stock but, first vid but sure sounded like Busa .

I should have paid more attention to 4th ,5th and 6th gearing. Too close together and the cams cackled a little much to be a GenII .

Nice catch - he's still moving it on though

I could tell that forks/brakes were not stock but, first vid but sure sounded like Busa .

I should have paid more attention to 4th ,5th and 6th gearing. Too close together and the cams cackled a little much to be a GenII .

Nice catch - he's still moving it on though

Yea I heard the revs and it gave it away immediately. Also 1st gear seemed a bit longer than the Busa. Personally did not sound like a Busa except one with a D&D pipe maybe.

WOW................got to be one of the best busa video clips I've ever seen! :bowdown:

EDIT: just saw that it was a GSXR1000, not a busa...................argh!!

Back