Busa stared today!,

Velloz

Registered
After 4 weeks of long days working,after have the injectors cleaned,gas pump replaced, and other thing checked,i decide to take the power commander off,and my baby stared 123, now my question is what juust happens??? please any ideas? thanks guys, here i have help at all the times.:beerchug:

one of our sponsers is located in N.Y. as well his name is frank and I can personally say he knows his stuff... Powerhouse cycles

Did you buy the PC? or was it already on the bike when you got it...Plug it back in and see if the bike starts,,,if it doesnt ,,then theres a good chance that you have a pinched wire in the PC line,,if you bought it new yourself,,read the trouble shooting page,,that is what it says will happen if you trap or pinch a wire in the harness of the PC,,,,,,,Plug it back in and see what happens,,,if it is an old one,,get the new version if you have the cash,,or if you dont care about haveing a PC,,run the bike without it,,,,chances are,,you had a pinched wire,,Id replace the PC,,even if it does start back up,you may have un trapped it,,but the damage is still there and sooner or later it will happen again,,That is if ,it was the PC causeing you your problems,,,,,,,,,,,,PM me if you want

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. Took the PC off and it started. Hooked the power commander back up and it displayed all zero but I put the Yoshi map on it. Re did the map and put it back on and it runs now. Still not sure what happened

Back