Busa Stampede Thank you

Jdog109socal

Registered
Thanks to Scar for all your hard work on the Stampede. This was my first Stampede and i had a blast. Hurt knee and all. Thank you to Doyle & Ralph for the tours and suggestion. An a thanks to all of you for not sending me down the road for riding a Non Busa. Sorry this was not by my choice, it just happen:whistle: Anyhoot glad to have met such wonderful people and it was a pleasure to ride with all :thumbsup: thanks you much :beerchug:

The Bad News. In today Friday August 20th 2010. Some of you did not know but i had a boo boo just before the Stampede and my leg was twisted. I went to hospital and was told to rest for a week. the week before the Stampede.
Anyhoot a week cam and gone hurt knee and all i went to the Stampede and had a blast. Would leave again tomorrow to do it again if i could. Any ways the Bad news: Knee is still bad and i had a MRI done on Monday. Today i found out i have a torn ACL and Meniscus and will require reconstructive surgery Sept 9th 2010 and will be out for riding for some 3 to 5 months im told and maybe up to a year. So they way i see it i have a few days to ride before then anyone one want to go :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wife and me :deadhorse: ok bad joke

take care ride safe and will see you at the computer flicks :thumbsup:

Jdog

Jeff, glad you got to come up and ride... heal up good so we can do it again next year.

Man, sorry to hear about the knee. Hope they get you fixed up like new and your riding again soon.

Hey, I blew out all three (acl, mcl and miniscus).....you will be back in 4 months I think....that's how long I took, but I did wear a brace for another 6 mos. for safety. Good luck with it and MAKE SURE you go to every physical therapy session! Doyle

Hey, I blew out all three (acl, mcl and miniscus).....you will be back in 4 months I think....that's how long I took, but I did wear a brace for another 6 mos. for safety. Good luck with it and MAKE SURE you go to every physical therapy session! Doyle

Omar would have loved to have your quick recovery! He dealt with all the same for nearly 2 years and he was the most diligent man ever with PT and working to get the knee strong again...

I'm so sorry to hear about your knee; hope you are one of the lucky ones and heal up fast!!! Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Doyle.. yeah im the same i forgot to add MCL its tore to

All U need is Rossi's Dr. and a Hyperbaric chamber... 4 weeks tops... YOUR BACK! :laugh:

rossi limp.jpg

If it weren't for bills, job, kids and such, I would ride those mountains with Jeff, Doyle, Ralph, SCAR, Lamb, Ken, Lisa, Carlos and the rest of the crew every day for the rest of my life. It was just that much fun. It was a awesome riding and hanging out with such good people. Seriously, I can't wait for next year. Be there.

All U need is Rossi's Dr. and a Hyperbaric chamber... 4 weeks tops... YOUR BACK! :laugh:

Got his number:thumbsup:.. I was thinking of Rossi all last week when i was riding. I was in a lot of discomfort riding.. I new i was hurt but wasnt going to miss the stampede. I went through to much to get there the past few months:whistle: Glad i did it
:rulez: No flaking from Jdog must make motorcycle flicks

Thanks for showing up Jeff! The brand of motorbike was wrong but the spirit was right on.

Sorry bought the late response..It was a Blast to ride with you.. knee on the ground :bowdown:
Hope your knee gets fixed OK and feeling Good...Soon. Take care man.. Ralph

Back