Busa Stampede Gathering In Santa Ana

piratediverjefff

Registered
Original Mikes along with Twisted Ryders will be hosting the Busa Stampede riders on their bike night next month(Tues.,June 23rd)in Santa Ana.Will be a good time so hopefully will see some of you there.:thumbsup:

I can't make it, but I know my buddy Jeff will be posting some pics for us guys that can't just run out to cali.

I really want to make this one, I would love to see that many busas in one gathering!

There are some really great peeps at this event. I am hoping to attend at least a night or 2 for dinner.
Riding may not be possible this year but there is a slim chance, if all works out and might just be able to get a little saddle time at the Stampede this year.

Where in Santa Ana is this happening? Im just on the border between Costa Mesa and Santa Ana, and what time does this start happening?

Where in Santa Ana is this happening? Im just on the border between Costa Mesa and Santa Ana, and what time does this start happening?

It's about right in your backyard bro,Original Mikes @ 100 South Main,June 23rd.Gonna be a huge event and people will probably start showing up fairly early,don't know how far into the night but I'm gonna get there by 7:00 or so.Scroll down to the 3rd post on this page for more info.,hope to see you there.

2015 Busa Stampede

Back