Busa stalls

wichet

Registered
hi all just new here, i have a 99 Busa the thing is, is when i try to do a fast standing start i put on high revs then let the clutch lever out pretty sharp, the thing is the busa does not seem to let me do this and stalls/cuts the engine, is there a sensor or something preventing me from doing this, if so how do i stop this or unplug it. Any help please

wichet

I'm not sure what's going on with your Busa but Welcome to the board.

there was another link earlier about stalling like this.

Attributed to low idle (should be 11-1200) and someone else attributed it to sparkplugs I believe.  Do a search for "stall" in all open forums, topic titles only, and older.

Oh search link is top right on the board page. Yeah, that's right scroll up and, "Oh there it is."

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150426846 -->

there was another link earlier about stalling like this.

Attributed to low idle (should be 11-1200) and someone else attributed it to sparkplugs I believe.  Do a search for "stall" in all open forums, topic titles only, and older.

Oh search link is top right on the board page.  Yeah, that's right scroll up and, "Oh there it is."
Yep. 1st, check your idle (should be between 11 and 1200).

FYI Idle can be adjusted with a long screwdriver through the righthand side of the frame by removing the black plug If you don't want to take the tank up, plastics off etc. etc.

Back