Busa smokes Zx-12

dezzy7

Registered
Well for any doubters out there ( I know there are none here) Motorcyclist mag did a review on the Busa and the 12. And for the moment put to rest that the busa is the Best of the Best. In every catagory the busa came out as the Quickest of the Quick.. The 12 was good but not good enough, quick but not quick enough, fast but not fast enough. Close, but we weren't playing horse shoes or throwing handgrenades. The Bottom line ----- There is only one TRUE king of speed --- and we love em THE WORLD's Quickest and Fastest Suzuki Hayabusa.

Read the article if you get the chance.. If i have time i may try to post it later today

Yeah BABY!!! now thats what i'm talking about...

We are the Top of the Rice Chain!!!!
kickass.gif

In this cornering weighing in at 473lbs, the undisputed heavy weight championnnnnnnnnnn offfffffffff the worldddddd.....
Suzuki Hayabusa, Hayabusa!!

"Lets Get Ready to Rumble!"
muscle.gif

Why bother proving what has already been proven
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

My busa will be delived in a few days
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
, I KNOW i made the right choice

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Well for any doubters out there ( I know there are none here) Motorcyclist mag did a review on the Busa and the 12. And for the moment put to rest that the busa is the Best of the Best. In every catagory the busa came out as the Quickest of the Quick.. The 12 was good but not good enough, quick but not quick enough, fast but not fast enough. Close, but we weren't playing horse shoes or throwing handgrenades. The Bottom line ----- There is only one TRUE king of speed --- and we love em THE WORLD's Quickest and Fastest Suzuki Hayabusa.

Read the article if you get the chance.. If i have time i may try to post it later today
Where can we find the article? August mag isn't out yet is it?

Aight. I gotsta throw down my two cents here. Meesa Busa owna an I cooda gots da 12R nstead. Dey bof be phat bykes and worthy on every level. Personally, I liked the looks and history of Busa better. These kinda tests will be contested [and rightfully so] by people claiming it was they rider or tires or tuning per the altitude, whatever. My bike is the fastest production on planet, but I will still get smoked by 1000's, 12R's, and some good 600's out there. Why? Because I am an inexperienced rider. I can live with that. I also bought a bike that's way fast WITHOUT spending tons of money and time on mods. Other people who kick my ankles racing DO spend lots of time and bling bling on mods - so, they will always win. All things being factory, I might have a chance.

In conclusion, tests about fastestness are bunk when someone else adds one pipe or mod etc. Mine beats a 12R by .1 second, until he mods, then I mod, then he mods..... ptttthhhht!!
tounge.gif
~~~~ So I don't see the point to tests like this. Another mag will do it and the 12R will win by .1
Can't we all just get along and each enjoy our apples and oranges??? GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'll be buying that mag for braggin rights ;) hahahaha
I haven't even raced anyone yet, cept on a track where I shoulda been wearing an orange SMV sign on my back.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span> WAS THERE EVER ANY DOUBT WHO IS THE KING ..??

Aight.  I gotsta throw down my two cents here.  Meesa Busa owna an I cooda gots da 12R nstead.  Dey bof be phat bykes and worthy on every level.  Personally, I liked the looks and history of Busa better.  These kinda tests will be contested [and rightfully so] by people claiming it was they rider or tires or tuning per the altitude, whatever.  My bike is the fastest production on planet, but I will still get smoked by 1000's, 12R's, and some good 600's out there.  Why?  Because I am an inexperienced rider.  I can live with that.  I also bought a bike that's way fast WITHOUT spending tons of money and time on mods.  Other people who kick my ankles racing DO spend lots of time and bling bling on mods - so, they will always win.  All things being factory, I might have a chance.

In conclusion, tests about fastestness are bunk when someone else adds one pipe or mod etc.  Mine beats a 12R by .1 second, until he mods, then I mod, then he mods..... ptttthhhht!!  
tounge.gif
~~~~   So I don't see the point to tests like this.  Another mag will do it and the 12R will win by .1
Can't we all just get along and each enjoy our apples and oranges???   GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:  I'll be buying that mag for braggin rights   ;)  hahahaha
I haven't even raced anyone yet, cept on a track where I shoulda been wearing an orange SMV sign on my back.
Good points.  Just send the ones that beat you to me.  They will come back to you with their tales bettween their sprockets.  Always someone that can beat anyone, including me.  i am sure that there is a Anti-Ninja Eater out there waiting.

Thinker62 I got the mag at the local store yesterday.
AAAAAHHHH, THis pisses me off, I think Motorcyclist is like th only magazine out there where subscribers get their mags after it hits the newsstand.....WTF?
pissed.gif

I don't mean to get off on a rant here but...

Are the tests pointless? Yeah I agree, especially if it's Motorcyclist. They have left the same lame 1/4 mile time in their magazine since 99'. 10.34 for the Hayabusa. Everything since is faster...It's annoying and people believe whats written, Besides I find just about everything written by US Motorcycle magazine writers to be worth less than Owl Shite. They are so completely bought and sold by the manufacterers they don't even know they are tools. Lately they have even started trying to jazz up their lame write ups with some borrowed British slang...

Buy the magazines for info on new products, websites, upcoming bikes, and advice columns...not much else.

I know I know Revlis is back up on his freakin longwinded soap box...

Back