'busa sighting..

(silencer)

Registered
Blue/Silver 'busa on University Blvd on the east side of Orlando at 10:30am this morning.. anyone on this board?

si.

Hey Silencer. Stop by the shop next month once we have it up and running. Would love to meet you man!

Marc

i was in orlando on colonial on fri afternoon an saw 2 busas besides mine. one was black and looked stock and one was the new red one and it was yoshed out and they didnt even wave! i was like sweet!threw down the two fingers and they looked and rode off with no love. that couldnt have been anyone from here right. ill be coming back to orlando soon if anyone wants to meet up

me and my riding partner were just talking about riding to daytona and spending the day riding around and riding to south beach and back to tampa in one day. ill have to get this ride scheduled.

i was in orlando on colonial on fri afternoon an saw 2 busas besides mine.  one was black and looked stock and one was the new red one and it was yoshed out and they didnt even wave! i was like sweet!threw down the two fingers and they looked and rode off with no love.  that couldnt have been anyone from here right.  ill be coming back to orlando soon if anyone wants to meet up
Yeah I was thinking the guy I saw yesterday morning probably wasn't on this board.. he had NO GEAR! Not even a helmet..
mad.gif

Howlin.. sho'nuff.. just give me the location of the shop when you get down here and I'll check it out. Unfortunately I'm now bikeless.. sold my Ninja 250 last week for $400 more than I paid for it. Bought it about 2 years ago.. 2001 model for $1100 (just took over payments) and repainted it - original owner didn't really take care of it mechanically though, compression was off on a cylinder and was getting weak in the high rpms. New buyer didn't care - they wanted it for parts and the paint job, and the motor to put in his go-kart in progress.
smile.gif

Back to the bike hunt in a month or two.. too damn hot to ride mid-summer around here anyway.

si.

i was in orlando on colonial on fri afternoon an saw 2 busas besides mine.  one was black and looked stock and one was the new red one and it was yoshed out and they didnt even wave! i was like sweet!threw down the two fingers and they looked and rode off with no love.  that couldnt have been anyone from here right.  ill be coming back to orlando soon if anyone wants to meet up
Yeah I was thinking the guy I saw yesterday morning probably wasn't on this board.. he had NO GEAR!  Not even a helmet..  
mad.gif

Howlin.. sho'nuff.. just give me the location of the shop when you get down here and I'll check it out.  Unfortunately I'm now bikeless.. sold my Ninja 250 last week for $400 more than I paid for it.  Bought it about 2 years ago.. 2001 model for $1100 (just took over payments) and repainted it - original owner didn't really take care of it mechanically though, compression was off on a cylinder and was getting weak in the high rpms.  New buyer didn't care - they wanted it for parts and the paint job, and the motor to put in his go-kart in progress.
smile.gif

Back to the bike hunt in a month or two.. too damn hot to ride mid-summer around here anyway.

si.
Not sure how long I will have a street machine.? I have the 36 right now but that will be going into race trim pretty quickly and then I will be in the Market for a BMW touring bike.

See you Florida brothers soon....

Marc

I'm part of the Daytona crowd as well. Always interested in a ride or just meeting fellow riders.

Later,

Jay

Anyone interested in road tripping down here,meeting halfway,or whatever,hit me up!Not much of interest here in Vero,I like to get out and find new places to ride-meet new friends.

Back