busa running rich

sholly

Registered
hi can anyone help my 2000 busa is fitted with scorpion cans i am running without baffles in allso it has a k@n filter + power commander i noticed the exhausts are very black @ sooty inside is this normal or do i need to remap the power commander bike seems to run fine apart from slight hesitation in low revs thanks s.holly

Just the can's??? the others will chime in soon I didn't think you need a new map for an air cleaner... an put those baffles back on before you get a ticket:poke: :laugh:

Plug the PC into a computer while the bike is running. It will tell you the duty cycle information. If this just started, and no changes were made to the bike, the PC may have a corrupted map. I had to reload a friends map before. It looked right, but ran very poorly. After the mao was reflashed it worked fine.

Also, check all of your connections.

when you turn on the key press and hold all three buttons down on the pc...then you can add or subtract fuel from the low mid and high rpm setting by pressing its adjacent button to go up and holding it to go down..each led bar is about 2-4 % of fuel added or taken away and it wont effect the maps at all

Clean your air filter and run a couple tanks of fuel through the bike with the proper mix of injector cleaner :thumbsup:

Clean your air filter and run a couple tanks of fuel through the bike with the proper mix of injector cleaner :thumbsup:
that too..must of us use a couple oz of seafoam in a full tank of gas, repeat each new tank until bottle is used up...can buy seafoam at any auto zone

Back