Busa rider's weight limit

cbr600f4i

Registered
I currently have a 2001 cbr600 and have been thinking of upgrading to a bigger bike. Which the busa is the biggest I think.  

My problem is:

6'0" 275 lbs.  My CBR weight limit is 380 something..so that leaves my girl riding only a limit of 100 some pounds.  My g/f is more than that..

What is the weight limit that the busa can handle.  I've been riding the CBR with about 20lbs overweight and it feels a little wobbly..not to mention the lack of power...any help??

<!--EDIT|cbr600f4i
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145872187 -->

You just need to find a G/F that weighs less than 105 lbs.

j/k. If I remember correctly, the Busa can carry 450 lbs.

Your 275 lbs is not a problem, now if your GF weighs 275, well, that's a problem
wink.gif

On the other hand a Busa with full fuel weighs 550 Lbs (UT OH, I just remembered I don't have my manual here with me) , so look up the gross weight allowed and subtract 550. That's the MOST that Suz recommends your GF weighs
laugh.gif

It will carry you guys fine. The wife and i....... well.........um.........weigh more than you two
laugh.gif
........ and have never had a problem. And the power is still there
AAAssjani.gif
trust me
smile.gif
Damn i am getting hungry

im 280 and my gf is around well lol she used to be 145 then jumped up due to b/c and a cancer problem shes little heavier and we ride fine. but still plenty of power and imma fat azz myself lol. but they handle great. watch shifting though not sure if thats a reason mine tranny went out

I am 200 Lbs and sometimes I wish I weighed a little more because the suspension is still too stiff for me. Going 2-up really smoothens the ride.

Stop worrying about the weight and tryabusa
tounge.gif

325 here and the fiance is about 120. We have no problems two up. We even went two up on a 05 ZX6R a few times, lol.

-Kimball

How's about giving her the 600 and buying the Busa for yourself. I find it more fun (and comfortable) having Lady Spigga ride along side of me as opposed to with me.

Back