Busa Riders wanted! St.Paul, MN 55109

johnnybighit

Registered
Wondering if there are any Busa riders (actually any sportbike will do) that would want to get together on a Saturday and ride? Thinking of meeting at the ever famous "Biker Bar" Neumann's Bar in North Saint Paul (MN, 55109) and we can take off from there.

Anyone interested,
contact me at johnnybighit@gmail.com and post your interest here.

thanks Johnny
For more information on the bar and its location, check out the map on the contact page.

Welcome to Neumann's Bar in North St. Paul, Minnesota!
Welcome to Neumann's Bar in North St. Paul, Minnesota!

Last edited:
I sure wish my bike was put back together.....I'd be all over that run. But im guessing my bike wont be put back together for another 2 to 3 weeks.....

Im going crazy not riding right now!! Normally I start riding in February!

I would just show up at the SA gas station at 394 and Louisiana on pretty much any night of the week around 10pm and see if you can find some fellow riders...I know back in the days when I lived in MN thats where everyone met, I dont imagine its changed...

If you run into a guy named Artie on a stretched out and lowered 1000 black and silver...tell him SV650S Greg says Hi...

yup they still meet at 394 and Louisiana. Ive rode with them a few times.

They usually meet between 10 and 11pm as of last year. Lots of fun riding with them.

yup they still meet at 394 and Louisiana. Ive rode with them a few times.

They usually meet between 10 and 11pm as of last year. Lots of fun riding with them.

They still doing the Wisconsin Ice Cream Run, and the Prison Run???

Unfortunately, I'm in bed by 10pm and I hate night driving anyways.
I'll stick to afternoons when there's less bugs and I can see the road. :thumbsup:

Back