Busa rider down

that sucks...you gotta lean to scrub off that speed. Glad he's alright and that he has video so he can learn from his mistake/s.

Looks like target fixation to me. He had the line and then suddenly came out of it. Could have been much worse. He's lucky.

What the Heck ....... what did he say :dunno: he was doing fine entered the shadow and straightened it out. Glad no one was coming the opposite direction.

Glad he made it... good thing their was no gaurd rail, parked car, or oncoming traffic.

I did that once on East Canyon Rd. that is east of Salt Lake City off Parlays Canyon around 1982. 81 GPZ 1100. Lucky for me their was a wide area beyond the shoulder and no cars coming. When I stopped sliding I was about 3 ft from the edge of the slope and nobody was around to see it. Had I gone over the edge it would have been a while before everything stopped moving. I was lucky !

Looked to me like a decreasing radius turn, that he got surprised in....looks like he's already started speeding back up, then the turn tightened up unexpectedly?

Looked to me like a decreasing radius turn, that he got surprised in....looks like he's already started speeding back up, then the turn tightened up unexpectedly?

That's what I thought too. Good to see him up quickly.

Dam it! ??? He should be thanking whatever deity or luck was with him on that ride. On coming car or truck at the wrong time on that wipe out and its game over.

Yea hes ok few minor scratches . The bike had no mechanical problems. Matter of fact he got up and road another two hundred mile with us and then road another couple hundred back to San Diego..Tough Navy kid..

I wonder did he get blinded i n the shadow then braked and stood it up. I'm glad nothing was coming other way and he's safe. Ride on Bro.:beerchug:

Back