Busa Rider Down In St Louis

Mr Brown

Registered
I haven't been here in a long time, and it is with a very heavy heart that I'm here now. A very good friend of mine and fellow Busa rider was killed yesterday in St Louis. I'm pretty sure he was a member here, I know he read lots of things on here, but I have no idea what his screen name is. I'll ask his wife at some point, but I haven't yet.
Mike Evans was a great friend and a better man. He was liked by all that he met, and loved by all that knew him. He was killed in a traffic accident involving an unmarked police car yesterday at the "Ride of the century" deal in St Louis.
Motorcycle Hits Unmarked Squad Car, Rider Dies « CBS St. Louis
The bike in the picture is his custom painted green and silver 07. He died doing something he loved, it seems that his death was quick, and for those things I am thankful.
At this point all I'm going to say about the circumstances of his death is that you should not believe all that you read about what happened, there is far more to the story than just what is being published, including eyewitness accounts and video footage.
Mike left behind 3 biological and 2 step children, a wife, many other family and countless friends. We will all miss him. This is a very bitter pill to swallow. Hold close to you those whom you love, none of us know what tomorrow brings.
May he Rest In Peace.

Sorry to hear Mr.Brown. I know you are a caring type of individual...this must be tough.

Sorry.

RSD.

Sorry about your friend,rip

Lost a best friend last year on his busa, I know exctacly how you feel, god bless

Its always hard when a fellow rider goes down, even worse when its a friend. My condolences to his family and friends. Please let us know when you find out his user name here. RIP Mike Evans.

Oh no Jeremy, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :down:

Mike's family and friends are in my thoughts :please:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Hits close to home when a rider goes down.

Sorry for your loss bro. You need to hang around more often.....

I haven't been here in a long time, and it is with a very heavy heart that I'm here now. A very good friend of mine and fellow Busa rider was killed yesterday in St Louis. I'm pretty sure he was a member here, I know he read lots of things on here, but I have no idea what his screen name is. I'll ask his wife at some point, but I haven't yet.
Mike Evans was a great friend and a better man. He was liked by all that he met, and loved by all that knew him. He was killed in a traffic accident involving an unmarked police car yesterday at the "Ride of the century" deal in St Louis.
Motorcycle Hits Unmarked Squad Car, Rider Dies « CBS St. Louis
The bike in the picture is his custom painted green and silver 07. He died doing something he loved, it seems that his death was quick, and for those things I am thankful.
At this point all I'm going to say about the circumstances of his death is that you should not believe all that you read about what happened, there is far more to the story than just what is being published, including eyewitness accounts and video footage.
Mike left behind 3 biological and 2 step children, a wife, many other family and countless friends. We will all miss him. This is a very bitter pill to swallow. Hold close to you those whom you love, none of us know what tomorrow brings.
May he Rest In Peace.

Rest In Peace Fallen Rider. Prayers sent :please:

Good to see you Mr. Brown, sorry it was because of this.

Back