BUSA, R1, ZZR1100, Blackbird Roadtrip to France

1st vid is amazing, watching the busa go past the R1 around 15mins onwards :bowdown:

Some quality riding between the bird and busa, 40min mark

Superb roads, hope to get over to France some time for a roadtrip

Back when we were KING..:poke:

I forgot all about him stunting the Busa, could you imagine ?

My favorite, and first clip I ever saw with the Busa......"..........190 mph. when the Booza flys buy"

Last edited:
Same here.....how much fun are those guys having though. Fair enough about there antics on the public roads but nethertheless some amazing street riding.

Would be nice to get over to Europe one of these days and do a tour all over Europe!! Those were some pretty cool videos.

Does anyone know where I can watch the full video again? I've seen trailers on youtube but can't find the 58 min. version anywhere. I've seen sites where you can order the videos but they are euro sites. Any help here from the org. Thanks

I bought my copies at the International Motorcycle Show a few years back but some of the dealers in my area that cater to the sportbike crowd had them in stock. It might be worthwhile check with one of those. The only problem is that a lot of sportbike type dealers have gone under and closed their doors in the past 2 years but it might be worth it to check with some of those if they have a tollfree number.

Back