Busa pocket bike

Yes its purple painted like a 04...

Like said the cheap CAGS sometimes break,its usually simple stuff to fix but still fustrating!!..but still fun for cheap money,Me and My son go PB riding every sunday..

ps,Im selling a YSR50 for $800,much bigger 5 gears and go like 50 mph!

d04c7308.jpg

The reason I posted the thread was cuz when I was a kid, my brother and I had a mini-bike (he still has it), but I want a busa pocket bike to match my bike one. Love the pics... makes me want one more.

(WWJD @ Sep. 20 2006,08:43) It's fun for for about 6 laps, then rigor mortis sets in.  Need to get umbrella girls/masseuse for the pits.
Cheap ones under $300 can hit about 28 mph before they explode or break, quality race bikes like our Polinis costing over 1k hit 38mph unless you mod, and don't break much. If you mod them, the skys the limit.  but 38 is scary fast on one of these, and wreckign still hurts - note the scrapes on my full gear

I remember seeing a pic of someone's all painted just like a busa.  looked great
YUP, +1  

I have an older Polini 6.2 (one of my high school students gave it to me) It looks a lot like the zx6r PB in those pics.  Mine also has a race pipe and I have done 42 mph.  I weigh 160lbs.  Blows the cheap bikes away but both are fun.  It's a little scarey going that fast on something that small.  I plan on painting it to match my 05 red black and to make a busa hump for it and of course the decals too.
Right now I am just getting ready to powder coat all the parts I can red and black.  Then comes the fairings.

Back