Busa parts and other things

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
If you have bought something from me,or been promised a freebie,and have not received a tracking number thru the Org PM system by next Tuesday,SEND ME A PM,pronto.

4 more packages will go out Monday. They are boxed,just waiting for the post office Monday morning.

Rocketmn
#1Busa
Skydyvyr
Woody109
Chaney3000

Yer stuff is packed and ready to ship. I have forgotten you?

Things are a little bit nutty around here right now,but I wont tollerate folks not giving me shi7 for forgetting their goods.

Rubb.

Hey, You just take care of yourself. Don't freak out and kill somebody! Like that old saying does "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". When you ship it, you ship it..NO BIGGIE!!:thumbsup:

Hey, You just take care of yourself. Don't freak out and kill somebody! Like that old saying does "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". When you ship it, you ship it..NO BIGGIE!!:thumbsup:

Hey...it's Rubb here. I would never dream of killing someone...:whistle:

I picked 3 or 4 fights with shiddy motorists in the last day and a half. Nobody wants to play with me.:banghead:

Probably a good thing. I am getting old and out of shape,I would probably get my azz handed to me. :laugh:

But right now I dont think it would bother me,I've been beaten up once or twice before.:rofl:

RSD.

Back