Busa Owner's Gallery

lunch with Fran 019.jpg

Re: Busa Owner's Gallery

Very well said.
Right On!

pretty much mods and accessories that reflect my interest in staying alive, discouraging theft and taking long trips. Next mod may be the bada$$ airhorn I hear mentioned here on the org.

Personally, I appreciate the quiet hum of the stock pipes and as yet I'm not wanting any more power than it was born with.

Mine on the weekend. :)

I picked it up about six weeks ago but, haven't had it any further than the end of the Driveway.
I have managed to put a few mod.s on her while waiting for Spring.
GiPro ATRE, GenMar Lowering Riser, T-Rex Sliders, Hong Kong carbon levers, 09 ZX10 Fender eliminator, HID, Yoshi RS3 (used Thanks KML), "Orient Express Racing" stickers

SpringBusa007.jpg

Glad to see ya got a new ride, looks good:thumbsup:

Here is my 2nd bike and first Busa, a 2005 blue/silver the day after I got it
My first bike, a 1991 Honda F2/F3, put 30,000 miles on him in a year and a half, then got a new bike, the 05.
My third/current bike, my second Busa, Ralphie, a 2008 Blue Busa! :)

Brand spankin new june 2005.jpg

bravo burger with a friends daughter.jpg

Ralphie and the Z71.jpg

Ok, this thread's intention is to get all the owners of busa's on this site to post 2 picture's "their best picture/side" and to keep all the spam out. Please keep the pictures somewhat clean as I am shooting to have this thread Pinned for all the board members.

This thread will give everyone on this site an easy way to make a screensaver out of their favorite pictures! Please be the owner of the bike, and if you want give a short description of your bike and the mods it has. Ok, now lets see this thread take off! I will start it off with whats left of my bike, and what I call the mountain mod!
here you go hope you like 08. Noz, AIR RIDE. 330 KIT, 10 OVER STRETCH SINGLE SIDED SWINGARM, CUSTOM RIMS, BRAKES, GUAGES, SEATS, VOODOO PIPES AND LOTS OF LITTLE THINGS ALSO A PIC OF MY FIRST BUSA 03 BATMAN ENJOY

166.jpg

173.jpg

bike%20%20show3.jpg

Ok Destin...that is one mean looking Darth Vader of a bike there! Very nice :bowdown:
*sob* I so want the front brake set-up

Ok Destin...that is one mean looking Darth Vader of a bike there! Very nice :bowdown:
*sob* I so want the front brake set-up

thanks, lots of $$ time and effort have gone into this build and its still not 100% correct....got a minor vapor lock issue of some sort and a boost stutter or leak

I spent all my money on the bike and now i'm stuck taking pics with a iphone camera haha anyway hope you enjoy

2006 RCC SUPER ULTRA BUSA
349HP on pump at 14-14.5lb
617HP on C6
just put it back on the dyno this past weekend to fix a fueling issue...it made 20 more HP at 14lb on the pump fuel tune....it was a previous 365 on pump so i figure 380HP or over now on pump at 18lb....and around 640HP on C16.
Greater #'s are due to the fueling issue and alot more cool down this time between runs

008.jpg

007.jpg

004-1.jpg

006.jpg

Back