Busa Owner's Gallery

here is mine

easter_holiday_011.jpg

Here she is. It's a '07 I bought last September

2285321638_86db1c6b1d_b.jpg
26, '07.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to post some pics of my new toy (2008 hayabusa)but I've been having problems posting them here...so until then you can check it out on my myspace page myspace.com/edge2edgeracing...hope you enjoy and I hope to figure out how to get some pics posted here.

Here is the second Busa I have owned. I got it in June of last year.  It is a 2005 Busa, had 5k miles, now has 9600 great miles.  It runs so smooth.  
I was originally going to go with a Yellow and Black scheme to match the 2006 Gixxer I sold just before I bought this, but I really like they way Purple and Yellow looks so I went that route.  It is still a work in progress, have a PCIII but havent found the right deal on an exhaust system.  Yoshi's look nice, but I really would like an Akropovich full exhaust, they look and sound soooo goood. This is the only pic I have right now. Will be getting some better ones up real soon.

race.gif

Attachments

• busa
    43.1 KB · Views: 153
Thanks man the Busa's my toy replacement for the drag car we used to have but we both had to have something to do besides what it cost to take the car to the track for one day makes the payment on the Harley

Back