Busa Owner's Gallery

Re: Busa Owner's Gallery

My 03', 90,000k's (57166 miles) - Gold 09' soon .......

Busa03.jpg

Last edited:

Rear view after having the wheels powder coated silver to match the body & the lips polished.

Busa%20Back.JPG

07 pic of my 01. 32K on it now. Just done looking at almost 800 !!!! Hayabusa's.
HBR's Black one is Sooo' Evil wicked and mean looking... Lot's of nice ones.
167.8 rwhp.. sport touring at it's best.

Gold Beach Trip 001.jpg

Vacivus..... It uses the stock trans ...chain drive to the rear axle...
You can also get a addon reverse unit.... Check out sandbullet.com

Awesome! Leanin' with set of Givi bags. *twothumbsup*

124523d1230739882-busa-owner-s-gallery-post-6-56874-busa_bash_52__2_.jpg

Last edited:

Dude:

Great lean and sweet ride!!

Two years ago at the track, I low-sided on a left hander at approx 40 mph. I ended up on the INSIDE of the turn, about 15 feet off the track on the grass. That would be about 15 feet past that very ugly guard rail to your left in the picture.

Based on a crash into a guard rail a friend of mine had at a similar speed, lots of broken bones (ribs, neck, pelvis, skull, face) and head injuries are a likely outcome. He had a full face helmet and good leathers with all the usual padding. A guard rail or trees on the rider's right side on a left hander is even worse since the momentum from most crashes will carry you to the outside of the turn.

My friend will never ride or drive again and is in constant pain with many surgeries behind and in front of him. We all probably have similar stories to tell about fellow riders who went down on the street.

The point is, take it to the track. A mistake on the street could kill you, but even if doesn't, you may wish it had.

I hate to seem like a kill joy, but the track is sooooo much more fun and way safer than the street. Regular track time will expose you to a world of fun, riding skill, and great people. You will wonder how you ever got by without it!

hi all

My name is Martin and i am from South Wales in the UK. i have only had my 2003 Busa for about 3 months and coverd 5,000 miles for fun, most of them on the welsh twistys.

i have put a PC111, TRE, and a nice pair of cans. i have a moded air box to go on when i get a K&N.

here are 2 photos.

DCP_3211_WEB.jpg

DCP_3209_WEB.jpg

Back