busa or new zx14 plans

Chevy454

Registered
Im thinking about doing themed bike but i dont know what bike to chose. My plans are to do a Ferrari themed busa or the new 14 that supposed to come out next year..i want to go with the classic ferrari red with a splash of yellow on the smaller parts and chrome on either bike with the Ferrari badge.

1.What you guys think?
2.Should i wait on the new 14 or go with a gen2 busa?
3.Which will look better with the color scheme?

Gonna have to say busa for sure. but that zx is a god sent machine. Cause now hopefully a Gen 3 will be in the works haha

i really want one of the rumored 14's but if those dont have any significant improvements i might go with a current model 14 and get a big bore kit....will a big bore kit be any good for just street riding? the main reason i wanted a 14 is because everyone has a busa and no one around here even know about it. but i wanted a busa because it have a huge market for aftermarket parts

i really want one of the rumored 14's but if those dont have any significant improvements i might go with a current model 14 and get a big bore kit....will a big bore kit be any good for just street riding? the main reason i wanted a 14 is because everyone has a busa and no one around here even know about it. but i wanted a busa because it have a huge market for aftermarket parts

Check this out. Maybe a little inspiration for you.

Only In Japan: Crazy Ferrari-Badged Suzuki Hayabusa Trike

IMHO that's been done, so it's not really unique. That's not a reason not to do it though if that's what you want. It's also a little odd to pattern a bike after a slower car (in the busa's case)! Besides that front end of the ZX-14 says "smart car" where the bulging muscles of a busa say "Lambo".

I know a guy who built a stretched ZX-14. It was an awesome build but the bottom line is a ZX-14 ain't a Busa and the Busa is the only hyperbike legend. So if you build a bike just for showing off, and it's not a Busa, everyone is going to say Wow that's a nice bike but why didn't you use a Busa?

if your going with a foreman grill theme get the 14. anything else go with a busa.

There's some major reasons everyone owns a Busa Brother and large market for aftermarket parts isn't one of them, It just is.

Back