Busa or gn turbo? - Read my post before voting

• Get the Busa

Votes: 60 100.0%
  • Get the Grand National.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What profit will you make on a GN when gas prices are the highest in history?  Sounds like wasted money to me.

I voted for the Busa..

BUSAFETT
That's true, the bottom is falling out of the collector car market these days because of gas prices.  A guy in town has his '70 Hemi Cuda for sale...at first he wanted $65,000.00 for it.  Now that gas prices for premium are over $3.00 a gallon he's dropped it down to $900 or best offer and it's just been sitting there.  I'm thinking of offering $600 for it because it's just a Plymouth and I'm sure that old clunker sucks down a lot gas.
Ummm, I don't think so..........
the collector cars are out of control.....
that is the 60's and early 70's muscle cars - the REAL muscle cars, never to be seen again.
Barret Jackson is selling real '71 hemicudas for 2 million bucks and fakes for close to a mil.

IMO... Real car collectors don't really care about gas prices.. If they have 20 grand or more to throw at a car they want they will do it regardless of gas prices. It's not like there going to daily drive it anyway... As far as that HEMI CUDA... 65,000 dollars to 900? If thats real you better scoop that up and never look back!

IMO... Real car collectors don't really care about gas prices.. If they have 20 grand or more to throw at a car they want they will do it regardless of gas prices. It's not like there going to daily drive it anyway... As far as that HEMI CUDA... 65,000 dollars to 900? If thats real you better scoop that up and never look back!
I think he was joking guys...

HAHAHAHA!!! biggrin.gif

Guess I need to stop with the subtle humor and make it more obvious next time. smile.gif

So where's the pics of your new GN?

HAHAHAHA!!! biggrin.gif

Guess I need to stop with the subtle humor and make it more obvious next time. smile.gif

So where's the pics of your new GN?
Patience young paddiwan.

I'm not a big GN fan, but I know a guy thats got one that runs low 5's,high 4's in the eighth,he runs those 10inch races,his name is Ritchie Kibler,that beeotch will bust em loose at the 1000 ft mark! But I still think you should have bought Nathans bike.

Buy a Busa and call it a day.

A turbo v6 that ran 14's (probally 15's now) was cool in the 80's. But by todays standards I wouldent call it very fast.

I had a Honda Civic that ran 13's (all-motor) in the 1/4 in the late 90's. Dumped that car when I bought the Busa smile.gif

zzzzz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back