Busa missing 3rd cylinder

What does this mean? please explain, I'm curious.

burns the fuel a little more effeciently. Also move the air temp sensor from the airbox to the ramair tube. The air temp sensor gets heak soaked at it's current location. Moving it to the top of the ramair tube will give it a more accurate reading.

What does this mean? please explain, I'm curious.

What that is called is "indexing' the plugs. You may need some super thin specific washers to accomplish this because the proper torque is going to point the plug to one paticular direction in the 360 possible degrees. Depending on where the thread starts on the plug and also on the head will determine where the open side of the electrode ends up pointing. The theory is that when the open side of the plug faces the intake valves it will produce better flame propagation when the spark lights off the air fuel mix.... aka... more power through spark plug indexing. Racers swear by it and it probably has merit. For the amount of time it takes to get it all dialed in I don't think it is worth the effort to make it happen. Just my opinion... others may disagree.

I used a fuel cleaner after I got it because it was running rough that helped a little.

I know that changing the size of the sprockets will change my speedometer. I wonder if I can get it adjusted.

WHEW! I Thought by the title that you were missing a cylinder! LOL JK! Good fix and easy to keep her smooth.

Back