Busa Maintenance Checklist and record keeper

OB_Hammerfest

Registered
A few weeks ago I put together a spreadsheet to track my Busa maintenance and when it was performed. Went through the service manual and also pulled the specs for the key items like torque, disk thickness, suggested service intervals, fluid quantities, etc. and created a one stop sheet.

If anyone would like a copy it's free for the asking. I have it in both Word and Excel formats. E-mail me for a copy:

hammerfest@netzero.net

Reactions: VNE
Cisco--can't tell you if it will work on a Palm Pilot, I'm not that high tech. I suspect that if the Pilot runs Excel or other Bill Gates Junkware it should work. Whip me an e-mail and let's try it.

Martin2--that for the offer to post it on your site much appreciated. Will send it this evening, I don't have the file here at work.

Hammerfest, thanks for the offer I think I'll do alittle download beta testing with the Handspring pilot with some excel files that I have before I get your maintance checklist. Thanks again.

A few weeks ago I put together a spreadsheet to track my Busa maintenance and when it was performed. Went through the service manual and also pulled the specs for the key items like torque, disk thickness, suggested service intervals, fluid quantities, etc. and created a one stop sheet.

If anyone would like a copy it's free for the asking. I have it in both Word and Excel formats. E-mail me for a copy:

hammerfest@netzero.net
Hello , can you send me both copies? I have 2015 model (with ABS)
angelvolos@yahoo.gr

Comedy Reaction GIF by Perfect Harmony

Back