Busa loading up

bigbusa2

Registered
I just finished a two year build on my turbo busa and it is really getting the gas at idle till about 6500 rpm. i have checked all my sensors and they check out per factory specs. i am running 40 psi of fuel pressure. tried different injectors and coils even a map sensor. on the dyno you can see it fluctuates the gas so much we couldn't take it all out with a pc3. it does however run exceptionaly well above 6500 rpm and on the dyno the a/f ratio is spot on above 6500 to redline. any ideas thanks

What's a turbo?

Just kidding. I hope someone here can help you out.

And WELCOME to H.org!!!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153762607 -->

what injectors are your running?
what kit and stage while your at it?

stock injectors with fmu is 43 psi
if your running 40 psi on s2000 or cbr1100 injectors, your running tooo much fuel.

btw, welcome

What's a turbo?

Just kidding.  I hope someone here can help you out.

And WELCOME to H.org!!!
it is new and improved tre
jeese....and here i thought...that outside of condoms?...a turbo is the most bought, least used, products on earth.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

you guys must be making 450 all motor horsepower to be talking like that. i wish i knew how, i could have saved thousands

I am helping a friend who has a 2005 stock engine, stock injectors, stock pump, with a turbo. He is having a problem at aprox 9200 rpm, boost drops. etc. I must say, the main problem is, he is in Tennessee, I am in Texas, we are doing this by E-mail. He can not give me answers to many questions, the first is: what is the flow rate of the stock injectors? I am experienced with turbo systems, EFI, etc, but not with the Hayabusa. We thank you for any help you can provide.

Tomcotexas.

It's a Velocity kit. That's the main problem.

Hope you get it sorted out.

Back