Busa Killer LOL

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Killerrudy got his banshee working today and took it for a test drive.

2007 cbr 600 engine in it.

That is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it took about a week to frame cut to accept the engine. I ended up cutting 3 of the 4 main supports that make up the "engine bay" in the banshee. Its easy to work on. Right side of the frame unbolts and the engine slides out. I have some pics if anyone is really interested. It was a little challenging since google provided me with not a lot of help. No one who does this type of modification really documents it. It isn't perfect, but it is a great conversation peice! Plus isn't overkill! The turbo busa next to it in the garage, that might be overkill...wait... naaaaaaaaa :laugh:

very cool! how many ponies does the cbr engine put out over the stock banshee? i rode my bud's (92') banshee in highschool and that sucker was fast.

Stock banshee Has 35 or 42 hp I believe. The CBR is rated for 118hp. And the bike only weights 40lbs more than a stock banshee. So I believe those are great power to weight improvements. That is why I chose that engine. It is the dimensionally smallest and the lightest 600 engine on the market(80lbs)

Back