"Busa Killer In The Making"

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
Lil project that we've been working on,25.2 Cage,motor is as follows"
9.5 Dart Aluminum 9.5 Deck
Yates D3 heads (Del West Titanium Intake & Inconnel Exhaust)
Yates Belt Drive
Diamond Custom Billet pistons
Lunati Billet Crank
Oliver Billet Rods
Wilson Converted to EFI Motorsport Intake
Peterson External Wet Sump Oiling System

Electronics:
AMS 1000 Boost Controller
MSD 7531
FAST XFI Fuel Injection

Fuel:
Weldon 2345A @ 16 Volts
160 lb injectors

Turbo:
Precision 114 Billet Wheel

Intercooler:
Chiseled Performance 3000Hp

Suspension:
Custom 4 Link
Santuff Struts
Santuff Coil Over Shocks
Skinny Kid Anti Roll Bar
Skinny Kid Wish Bone

Combo is said to be good for 6's in the quarter,heres a few teaser pics:
DSCN1850.jpg

DSCN1810.jpg

DSCN1873-1.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1867.jpg

Heads4.jpg

Heads3.jpg

Heads2.jpg

Pistons2.jpg

Pistons1.jpg

Sorry about the red fenders,they were just on there for some mock up and I didnt have my black ones @ the shop at the time.

VERY NICE...fox-body notchbacks....I grew up working on & running these, we all had them around here...well mine was a hatchback, but almost as quick. Be sure to post updates for the mustang fans here. Currently helping a buddy finish up his 3rd twin-turbo 5.0, should be done next month.

04-25-09_1227.jpg

Cant wait to see the finished product, both look bad to the bone, long time mustang fan here!

Nice work I miss my Powerdyne Supercharged 95 Stang I dumped too much in ... I will get me another one for sure. :beerchug:

while I don't doubt it will be very fast, you will be disappointed if you don't get in the 6s in the quarter, it just probably wont happen...if it does i will eat your time slip...I would say a high 8 or low 9 probably, maybe even a high 7 but not a 6 ever, its the wrong type of chassis for that.and Im at the drag strip 2 times a week, if everyone on here didn't run randy off he could chime in....either way its going to be a nice car and very fast indeed...hets off to a nice build and good luck :beerchug:

Last edited:
while I don't doubt it will be very fast, you will be disappointed if you don't get in the 6s in the quarter, it just probably wont happen...if it does i will eat your time slip...I would say a high 8 or low 9 probably, maybe even a high 7 but not a 6 ever, its the wrong type of chassis for that.and Im at the drag strip 2 times a week, if everyone on here didn't run randy off he could chime in....either way its going to be a nice car and very fast indeed...hets off to a nice build and good luck :beerchug:

My street car runs nines,youre probably right on the 6's,the chassis is good for it though,I know I can take all the glass out,put glass doors on and run the Percy's windows and come REAL close to running a 6,this car is light and if the motor/combo dont make 2000 hp,It'll be a dud,ALL the right stuff is there.There are people heavier than me with less cubic inches running 7'0's,The white car pictured is driven on the street often and was in the nines with the super charger with 13lbs of boost and a 9:99 10:00 A/F ratio on the big end.Time will tell.I dont think anyone on here would run Randy off since he's my builder.

Back