Busa kanji trampstamp

neillbreslin

Registered
I’m a 6’4” 290 lb man who is thinking of getting a busa kanji tramp stamp because I think it would be hilarious to see when I’m ripping down the road and the back of my shirt flys up. I don’t have any other tattoos and have never really wanted one but this seems like a better idea everyday. Real plain and bold and all black. GF says I won’t do it. What do you guys think?

I’m a 6’4” 290 lb man who is thinking of getting a busa kanji tramp stamp because I think it would be hilarious to see when I’m ripping down the road and the back of my shirt flys up. I don’t have any other tattoos and have never really wanted one but this seems like a better idea everyday. Real plain and bold and all black. GF says I won’t do it. What do you guys think?[/QUOTEA
F it why not lol.... Always see people out and the shirt going up think it would be funny. But might as well put on a rainbow would be just as funny.

I always wear a helmet though. Even when I’m ripping around in shorts and sandals.
Sir, better be safe than sorry, Always wear protective gear. Always respect the Busa and its power. Ripping around in shorts and sandals is a bad idea. Don't be a squid. I get the freedom and the heat from wearing a jacket..............still better than sipping your food through a straw.:thumbsup:

How about on your forehead?

shorts and sandals.....:banghead:

( is this alis 2nd account)?
That’s more than some.

33901CE7-43DF-4493-B722-D69D5BC6B95A.jpeg

No difference between what he is wearing and someone wearing a tee shirt and sandals..when you hit the pavement at any speed, the end result is the same-serious road rash.

Jeans will do nothing if you hit the pavement either.

Normally I wouldn't care as it is the individual who will endure extreme pain and suffering but they tie up emergency services for others.

No difference between what he is wearing and someone wearing a tee shirt and sandals..when you hit the pavement at any speed, the end result is the same-serious road rash.

Jeans will do nothing if you hit the pavement either.
One of the bike mags did an article on this very thing years ago. Essentially, anything less than armoured jeans or leathers is pointless. I think jeans lasted a tenth of a second at highway speed.

One of the bike mags did an article on this very thing years ago. Essentially, anything less than armoured jeans or leathers is pointless. I think jeans lasted a tenth of a second at highway speed.
I believe it, I wear ballistics now but used to wear leathers.

and, I don't even ride around the block without full gear.

Back