Busa kanji trampstamp

A friend I occasionally ride with has a girl with a Hayabusa tramp stamp on her lower back. He likes to do wheelies with his girl on the back . . . of course her shirt rides up and the rest of the pack is always behind him, just so we can enjoy seeing that tattoo. It is always funny to see him in the front with ten bikes behind him all the time . . .

I say go for it. If he's going to ride like that I smell a parts bike. If you have a crash wearing so little but a good helmet. You may wish you were not wearing a helmet

Can’t believe that got so much attention. Nobody else rides around in shorts, a T-shirt and sandals with a helmet during the summer other than myself? It gets good time hot and if it’s your time to go it’s your time to go. Posted this pic of my self on my duc the first night I had it. It got absolutely no attention. Went around the block totally naked. It would have been hard to explain if I got caught but I live out in the woods and it was late so no one else was out on the road.

A0A92E1C-A9C9-4DAF-B577-EBC70776F10C.jpeg

Can’t believe that got so much attention. Nobody else rides around in shorts, a T-shirt and sandals with a helmet during the summer other than myself? It gets good time hot and if it’s your time to go it’s your time to go. Posted this pic of my self on my duc the first night I had it. It got absolutely no attention. Went around the block totally naked. It would have been hard to explain if I got caught but I live out in the woods and it was late so no one else was out on the road.

View attachment 1590231
=salvage title now. Ruined.

View attachment 1590231
Yikes! I'd rather see a sasquatch on a bike....

View attachment 1590231
Yeah! No body wants to see all that either!!

Re the Kanji tattoo,
1545281977237.png

Utter frickin' STOOPIDITY!!

And re riding with bare flesh exposed . . .
Went around the block totally naked. It would have been hard to explain if I got caught but I live out in the woods and it was late so no one else was out on the road.

Aaaaahh . . . that would explain everything right there . . . ;)

I think bi’s and natzi’s might actually be offended by the hatred on here but I’m pretty thick skinned. So thick it’s like wearing permanent leathers.

I think bi’s and natzi’s might actually be offended by the hatred on here but I’m pretty thick skinned. So thick it’s like wearing permanent leathers.
Aww c'mon man, I don't hate you, just commenting on what I think is a dumb idea . . . It's only my opinion, but I also have been known to do some crazy sh*t too lol.

Back