Busa Kanji Tat..

cache

Banned
Thinker, lets hit a tat shop and get busa.org, or the busa kanji tat done. ready. what u think?

You put hayabusa.org as a permanant tattoo and I will ship you a free shirt.....

Captain

Captain,

I think I'd stick with the Kanji for now. I guess it would depend upon my pain threshold.
smile.gif

Steve

tell ya what... we find out what hayabusa.org looks like in japanese, if it looks similar enough to the hayabusa kanji, for instance the hayabusa kanji with a little .org kanji of its own next to the main one...... I would do that. must look good tho. any japanese writers here?? lets see it together.!.!

This subject came up once before and said no way. I said that in 5 years, the Busa might not be the king of the hill, so why would I get a permanent tattoo. However, I may be re-thinking this position. The Haybusa Kanji doesn't mean Hayabusa. It actually means Strong and Fast. So why not have a cool Kanji that means strong and fast?

So I could be up for it, but where to put it...I have tats on both arms.

So Cache, did you mean a group visit at Laguna, or around here?

Thinker

It actually means Strong and Fast. So why not have a cool Kanji that means strong and fast?

So I could be up for it, but where to put it...I have tats on both arms.

So Cache, did you mean a group visit at Laguna, or around here?

Thinker
I was thinkin about doing it before Laguna. I've been lookin all over the net for a kanji for the word "Organization". If anyone finds it, let me know.

I need to cover up my stupid little shoulder tat I got while in the Army... young, drinkin beer, stupid, nothin bad or ugly, just dumb. If we can't come up with a .org kanji, I will do the Hayabusa anyway.

Strong and Fast... put it on your chest.
rock.gif

I was thinkin about doing it before Laguna. I've been lookin all over the net for a kanji for the word "Organization". If anyone finds it, let me know.

I need to cover up my stupid little shoulder tat I got while in the Army... young, drinkin beer, stupid, nothin bad or ugly, just dumb. If we can't come up with a .org kanji, I will do the Hayabusa anyway.

Strong and Fast... put it on your chest.
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
Cache, I need to think about it, but it could be a fun little outting that culminates with us getting tats.

The chest is a possibility...over the heart!

Thinker

I once found a web that had a ton of Kanjis with different meanings. It is saved as favorite at work. I will look for "organization" Monday.

Thinker

I have a very nice pic of a girl with a Kanji ta, if anyone wants to see it. It's a little revealing, so I need permission to post it here.
It's VERY nice looking!
idea.gif

Hi BADZELEVEN,
Can I see it too. Just pm it to me. Thanks. I think I would like in upper back in the corner. It's sexy there.

I had to cut it a bit... did not want anybody's wife or boss to see it... nothing bad, just not proper for all viewing..
biggrin.gif

That tat is just about the right size for me too!!

kanjitat.jpg

A word of warning. Be careful when combining kanji. It may have a different meaning when combined with the Hayabusa Kanji. Find someone who knows for sure first. You don't want a strong, powerful, orgie tatooed on your shoulder.

Steve

Back