Busa Kanji Tat..

This subject came up once before and said no way. I said that in 5 years, the Busa might not be the king of the hill, so why would I get a permanent tattoo. However, I may be re-thinking this position. The Haybusa Kanji doesn't mean Hayabusa. It actually means Strong and Fast. So why not have a cool Kanji that means strong and fast?

So I could be up for it, but where to put it...I have tats on both arms.

So Cache, did you mean a group visit at Laguna, or around here?

Thinker
doesnt mean strong and fast..sorry. It is the symbol for the name Dogon in japanese. Dogon in japanese means Falcon.

I know we went through this before.

So the tat would be that of a persons name that stands for falcon.

That would be a pretty stupid thing to have on the side of a bike... I have a problem believing Suzuki is that stupid... but it is a Corp.. so stranger things have happened.

Either way...

Cache.. be a man dude.. that tat is the size of a dime.. get it silver dollar sized at the least.

I think you guys are collectively goin' nuts. You should get a tat.. but it should look like this:

logo_yellow.gif

The Haybusa Kanji doesn't mean Hayabusa. It actually means Strong and Fast. So why not have a cool Kanji that means strong and fast?

Thinker
doesnt mean strong and fast..sorry. It is the symbol for the name Dogon in japanese. Dogon in japanese means Falcon.

I know we went through this before.

So the tat would be that of a persons name that stands for falcon.
Kerbie, the previous discussion must have been before my time. My basis for "strong and fast" is a couple of other webssites that give the history of the Hyabusa and its name. These webs say that the word Hayabusa means Falcon (Perigone Falcon), but the Kanji means "strong and fast". One such web is  Motorcycle Monkey

Where does your information come from? I would really like to get to the bottom of this. I would think that Suzuki would be forthcoming with this info. I think I will call Suzuki Monday, and try to get it from the horses mouth.

Thinker

Pure ego: bite me! oh, wait...
eatme.gif

that tat is at least 3" tall... it's all I need.

Thinker, Kerb,... the hayabusa kanji stands for the japanese falcon(forget the name) and it is the fastest most aerodynamic animal in Japan! that is the Hayabusa. 'nuff said.
mad.gif

That would be a pretty stupid thing to have on the side of a bike...  I have a problem believing Suzuki is that stupid... but it is a Corp.. so stranger things have happened.

Either way...

Cache.. be a man dude.. that tat is the size of a dime.. get it silver dollar sized at the least.

I think you guys are collectively goin' nuts.  You should get a tat.. but it should look like this:
dude, what3ver that symbol is... you need to find your mothership.
hmmm.gif
oh yea,
eatme.gif

ices_rofl.gif

my busie is ready... chain adjusted, got the new windscreen, ready to ride to p-town and get a tatt... on the spot they can look at my bike and design the kanji right there.
muscle.gif

cant wait til the weather clears, new tire brake pads to be installed, then im ready to roll.

thinker62
when you getting your bike back

Should be this week. We got the Undertail hooked up, so it is time for ol' boy to finish up. I have other work to do.

Thinker

You put hayabusa.org as a permanant tattoo and I will ship you a free shirt.....

Captain
A FREE SHIRT YOU SAY.....OKEE DOKEE...1 HAYABUSA.ORG
TATTOO COMIN UP .

HOW 'BOUT THIS CAP....WE LET SOMEONE ON THE SITE , OR A FRIEND/GF/BROTHER-IN-LAW....WHATEVER...WE LET THEM DRAW IT UP,DESIGN SUMFIN COOL....

RUBBER GETS IT CUT IN....RUBBER GETS A SHIRT
WINNING ARTIST GETS A SHIRT .

WHADDA YA THINK CAP

WE GOT ANY ARTISTS IN HERE ?

You put hayabusa.org as a permanant tattoo and I will ship you a free shirt.....

Captain
A FREE SHIRT YOU SAY.....OKEE DOKEE...1 HAYABUSA.ORG
      TATTOO COMIN UP .  

HOW 'BOUT THIS CAP....WE LET SOMEONE ON THE SITE , OR A FRIEND/GF/BROTHER-IN-LAW....WHATEVER...WE LET THEM DRAW IT UP,DESIGN SUMFIN COOL....

RUBBER GETS IT CUT IN....RUBBER GETS A SHIRT
            WINNING ARTIST GETS A SHIRT .

WHADDA YA THINK CAP

WE GOT ANY ARTISTS IN HERE ?
I'll give it a shot...

BTW - did you notice RSD's tattoo says "Death to Hayabusas?" Notice the skull above it... Universal sign for death. And he thought we wouldn't catch that!

Here are a couple I whipped off... Given more time, I could customize any color, position, etc...

This first one is a personal favorite...

tattoo_01.jpg

Same COo.oOL font only I moved the link over the kanji... I think it is a hair neater with it all together somehow. Plus, it saves space.

That's it for now... Say the word, and I will customize some.

( :

tattoo_05.jpg

Back