Busa is done!

congrats Kevin, just what you need to be able to keep up with the rest of the group, more HORSEPOWER. See you at the bash on Friday.

Tim

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 14 2006,21:54) congrats Kevin, just what you need to be able to keep up with the rest of the group, more HORSEPOWER.   See you at the bash on Friday.

Tim
Thanks man! The HP is nice but that shifter is schweeeet!

I cant wait to get on the back straight at Road Atlanta.

It sounds like an automatic when you are shifting
super.gif

Not trying to do anything Ghey .... Ever ......
Just want to chase some High Powered Busa's thru the Gap.
Not unlike your bike, and from what I've read you have great talent handling it also.
But if I do come down,I will be coming off a track day Wed.
Sleeping
Ride 1300 +/ - miles to be at the NC/ Tenn line.
For a respectable Friday showing on 129....

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 14 2006,22:00) Not trying to do anything Ghey .... Ever ......
Just want to chase some High Powered Busa's thru the Gap.
Not unlike your bike, and from what I've read you have great talent handling it also.
But if I do come down,I will be coming off a track day Wed.
Sleeping
Ride 1300 +/ - miles to be at the NC/ Tenn line.
For a respectable Friday showing on 129....
Its just a joke bro! I dish it out all the time lol.

You make the trip and we will fine you a place to bed down I promise that.

Where is the track day?

NHIS @ Louden and they added an additional corner to the road course since I last ran it.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 14 2006,22:07) NHIS @ Louden and they added an additional corner to the road course since I last ran it.
Man I am envious. I gotta wait until November for my next one.

I am serious, make the trip and we will find a place for you to stay.

PM Bill(Jinkster) I know he has a 2 BR room and looking to split costs.

Well,
I know the routes to the Gap.
Hope to have the nuts to make it.
Anyone know the weather ?

This time of year the weather can vary by quite a few degrees. Plan on cool mornings and mid 70's during the day.

Right now the temps are in the 50's at night and the 80's during the day. Absolutely gorgeous weekend. Of course, since I'm on night shift this weekend.

Dayum Kev! And here I thought I'd gotten to the point that I could keep you in sight for at least one straightaway and now you've gone and stepped up the pressure again. Ah well.

Dan

(TennBusa @ Sep. 15 2006,22:34) Dayum Kev!  And here I thought I'd gotten to the point that I could keep you in sight for at least one straightaway and now you've gone and stepped up the pressure again.  Ah well.

Dan
Sorry man....I just had to do something to help even out the power to weight issue I have, lol......

(pipefighter248 @ Sep. 17 2006,21:13) Still no pics?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
You are killing me bro....out of town all weekend for SIL's wedding. Going to Charlotte tomorrow to pick my Busa up......

Congrats and she sounds like she will be super sweet! Look forward to seeing the pics.

I finally got a chance to sneak away and pick up my Busa last night from Lee's.

Here are a few shots back at home in the garage, just for you Nathan....lol.

busa1.jpg

Back